3G Baseband 5.11.07 on bootloader 5.09 Help downgrade if possible?

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
I just saw another thread about using iphoneunlockuk.com does anyone believe this or know if it really works? I heard about Jody Sanders B4 the Dev Team is pissed at her for supposedly stealing something or whatever, but anyways anyone know about this unlock software?

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Apparently here's a Screenshot of the Software I wonder if it really works?

example3.png

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi djsambroak ...i think you are right to run Boot Neuter you have install a Boot neuter application on Iphone to run that...

...but you stuck on screen with iTunes & USB Picture...

Cant Go further from this screen...right now ...i am exactly in the same situation...

Is that in Itunes says Connect to AT&T to activate Your Iphone..here is Few Pictures from my Iphone 2G 16Gb...let me upload my iphone pictures and let me know...

djsambroak

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Yeah you're at the same exact spot im at.
But when I plug my iphone in, itunes doesn't show that picture for activating my phone.
It just says I need to insert a valid at&t sim, and if i put in my t mobile sim it says it needs a valid at&t sim, and that mine isn't supported.

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
In my case my 2g iphone does not say your sim is not supported , it recognize my

sim & service Provider which is Rogers..in Toronto.It shows name on the corner...

i can make calls and receive calls with Emergency call dial pad...it shows all incoming calls number also even it some time says You have text message ..too and voice mail indication too ...seems to me my iphone is still alive and its not locked to that level like baseband locked situation...

it also tells me my IMEI number and ICCID # too..on USB & iTunes screen by hitting info: little icon...

what u think...?

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
i send e-mail to iphoneunlockuk.com ..they reply with an hour they said in your case its very Easy... my Post # 23 i copy them...my phone pictures...they said yea Easily...thats it..i did not reply to them...just want to know their opinion....

haissk

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
guys try downgrading your iphones with firmware 3.0 in itunes and then run quickpwn 2.2 to activate your phone and then redsn0w to jailbreak your phones

djsambroak

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
guys try downgrading your iphones with firmware 3.0 in itunes and then run quickpwn 2.2 to activate your phone and then redsn0w to jailbreak your phones

well with me and gogias problem we cant do that.
we cant get onto the phone.
i restored factory settings but it just restores it back to 3.1.2 which is what was on the phone.
me and gogia cannot get into the iphone menu, were stuck in emergency calls only mode.

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
What error message you Got djsambroak..

i mean any error number like 1603..some Thing like that...and at what point

you got this error during loading...plz brief...can u put here error message..?

explain what method u r using to load that file..lettle bit explaination...

what program..&..file...etc...???

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Guys with the 2G phone PM loudrims_inc and ask him how he got his phone to work. I'm thinking the first step is to get an AT&T SIM active or not. Pop it into your phone and the phone may just open up then you can see what is up with the phone and where to go from there. When I JB the last time I took my SIM out and the minute I plugged it in to iTunes I was at the screen you guys are at now. My phone is locked to Fido and my SIM is Fido so once I popped the Fido SIM in the phone unlocked which is why I think that will happen once you put the AT&T SIM in your phone. You may still need to JB and unlock but we'll deal with that once the phone is actually accessible.

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
You are Absolutely Right...Let me Find Out...AT&T SIM Now, and see what it does

with that, and then i will post results.....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77