3G Baseband 5.11.07 on bootloader 5.09 Help downgrade if possible?

dreric01

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
How do i know that my iphone has updated to new baseband is there a way or application or any sign which shows that my iphone has updated to new baseband.

i accidentally hit restore button in itunes and my iphone has now USB & iTune sign only. and saying in itune 9 that actiivate your account with At&T, ????

I have 2G iPhone.

Any Help will be appreciated.??stuck now on this screen....

dude im sorry to say if you restored it from I tunes it updated your baseband to 5/11... youll just have to wait for the unlock for that, like what we are doing:) But DrJB told us tha hackers are working on it....

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
...nope it doesnt work on my 2G

Loudrims you have a 2G right? well do you know if it was made after August 08? because if not it should work with fuzzyband I saw your pic that's strange I have never seen where it is blank like that 0.000, etc. All phones made after Aug 08 have bootloader 5.09 and as of now fuzzyband doesn't work with that.

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
...nope it doesnt work on my 2G

you can also try a program called DownBB I think from Iclarified you may have to add it as a source I don't remember I tried it once. just youtube for downgrading baseband it's a little more work than fuzzyband, but you could try it anyway :D

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
dude im sorry to say if you restored it from I tunes it updated your baseband to 5/11... youll just have to wait for the unlock for that, like what we are doing:) But DrJB told us tha hackers are working on it....

...but although he cant unlock it at the moment, he should still be able to JB as i did with a non active att sim card

djsambroak

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
the att sim i had in my iphone was activated already with another phone.
it wouldn't activate my iphone with att and it told me i had to take it to the store.
i found out my iphone is still under its 2 year warranty though, when i called apple.
If i have a crack in my screen will apple fix that??

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
the att sim i had in my iphone was activated already with another phone.
it wouldn't activate my iphone with att and it told me i had to take it to the store.
i found out my iphone is still under its 2 year warranty though, when i called apple.
If i have a crack in my screen will apple fix that??

If you are still under warranty you may get the phone replaced just call or go to an Apple Store to find out. I had dust under my screen and they were just about to replace it until the detected liquid traces on the dock connector. I bought it from a private sale so guess they left that part out.

djsambroak

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
iph, if i sent it in, and they saw my phone was locked, what would they do?
or if they found out i had it jailbroken or something?
do they send you your phone back even if they don't do anything to it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You can't send it in with signs of JB. Try putting your phone in DFU mode and restore to an OEM firmware file. However make sure they will replace it before you do that.

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
djsambroak...well i managed to get an at&t sim card, and guess what.
I tried to activate my phone with itunes with the at&t sim card in it, and it still didn't help.
So everything has been tried, i officially have a hunk of metal that is permanently useless.

i think laudrims can JB..with non-active at&t sim..so i think your sim was already active thats the reason it did not open your iphone programs, i order non-active at&t sim..and will update here...as soon as i get it...

Last edited:

djsambroak

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
well i'll have to call tomorrow and see what they can do for me.
but if they do find some trace of a jailbreak, or see that my phone is locked, do they have the right to take the phone? or do they have to send it back?

and gogia, good luck with that, ill be looking forward to hearing how that goes.
and how much does the non-active card cost?

dreric01

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
well i'll have to call tomorrow and see what they can do for me.
but if they do find some trace of a jailbreak, or see that my phone is locked, do they have the right to take the phone? or do they have to send it back?

and gogia, good luck with that, ill be looking forward to hearing how that goes.
and how much does the non-active card cost?

they dont have any right to get your phone if so.... and if you restored it their wont be any hint of jailbreak

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys I am in the process of moving, so when I get some free time I contact the DEV Team guy to see what he says or any updates

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
djsambroak if you restore there wont be any hint of JB. You paid for the phone so the have no right to take it away from you. If they see JB software they will decline to do anything on the phone and return itt to you. If you have dust in the dock connector leave it like that I blew mine out with compressed air and I think it was detected as water damage.

Gogia once you get the AT&T SIM if you don't make it work email me and bring it and yourphone I'm sure my friend and I can try our best to get it working for you.

Gogia

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks I pheuria!!!!!!!! i am still waiting for the non-active AT&T SIM which i order from E-bay,,...as soon as i get it i definately contact you...

also Loudrims inc... which ( FW 3.1.2) you use for 2G iphone..to make it work..plz give me link thanks.....

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Gogia don't upgrade anything yourself. If you get the SIM pop it in and see how your phone responds. If it still remains locked contact me so we can meet before you try anything yourself.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alek_sandra