I'd back up her library first...just to be safe...but like sargd66 said. just create a new user on her mac and use that user profile to boot osx and that should prevent any messing with her music.

@white573 ??what??
    09-29-2009 08:09 AM
    I'd back up her library first...just to be safe...but like sargd66 said. just create a new user on her mac and use that user profile to boot osx and that should prevent any messing with her music.

@white573 ??what??
    LMAO!!....
    09-29-2009 10:09 AM
    I'm not SURE I'm going to jump into updating to 3.1 when it's Jb'n. I DON"T really need it. I can now do everything I want with my JB'n 3.0. MMS, Video, Voice command, I can Open SSH and save & view doc's and other functions to my iPhone. Working on an APP (also searching if one has been made available), to send doc's to printer from iPhone via Wi_Fi or BT. I'm sure one day that tool will be made available. Personally I can't justify running out there and upgrading "EVERY TIME" an update or upgrade is made available. Myself I'll wait till there is a "TOTAL" overhall of the OS, Then, I MAY. It NEEDS to be "REALLY" drastic. HAGD/MGB, IGoSlo
    10-04-2009 10:16 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD