Why Cant I Add ultrasn0w to my sources on Cydia

Shannon#IM

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Everything else worked great on my Jailbreak. But now I cant unlock my 3G using repo666.ultrasn0w.com. It gives me a big long msg saying DID NOT FIND REOSITORY BLAH BLAH BLAH!Can anyone help???

Nht

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
I recall that this is the same question you asked in a different post. Again he best course of action to take is do a full restore and apply a fresh jailbreak.

Shannon#IM

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
I cant get help!

I keep asking the same question because Ive restored and JB 3 times with screwed up results each time! and all anyone tells me is restore and jailbreak!! I mean if that is how it is, and I have to do it 5 or 10 times then so be it

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Could you try adding the repo again, please take a screenshot of the screen where you add the repo and the error screen and post them here. Please keep it in this thread, do not start a new one, we will try and resolve the issue here.

I do not need an unlock...but I was able to add the repo with no problems.

racedog

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
First off I believe that the URL that you posted above is not correct. You have repo666.ulstrasn0w.com and I think that it might be rep0666.ultrasn0w.com. I don't have my phone with me right now or I could check for you but you might want to try that out.

R

racedog

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I knew there was an "0" in there instead of an "o" and was just trying to help. Thank you for clearing that up.

R