Menu in status bar dissapeared

Grobima

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I have a jailbreaked Iphone which is just working fine and I am already working with some apps. Something - I guess I downloaded - doesn't work anymore. When I touched the "status bar" (where the battery indicator, the clock, etc...) there was some kind of quick menu to turn off the wifi function, pause and play music, see the ip adress, etc...

I guess I deinstalled something. Now, when I touch the status bar there still comes up the same information but only in white letters behind the springboard without any icons. Besides, I can't get it to work.

Does anybody what I have to install to get it working again? I searched the installer, cydia, winterboard menu...but I can't find anything.

Your help is really much appreciated!
Cheers,
Bastian

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Have you checked winterboard? It is possible you changed something in there that has created this. Other than that I'm really not sure what you could have done since I have no clue as to what apps you have installed on your phone.

Grobima

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
Cheers guys. Actually I think it's the theme I am missing. I deinstalled some of the themes I had the other day. But I can't remember which ones. :confused:

Any idea of how I could find out which one?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2