iTunes 11 - Separate Sync Reminders with Outlook?

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if anyone knows whether iTunes version 11 will provide a unique "Sync Reminders with Outlook" on the Info tab of your device (iPhone, iPad...), like it does for Contacts, Calendars, Notes, etc.? I see iCloud has a separate Reminders icon now.

I don't have a good solution for syncing Reminders since I use Outlook on Windows without Exchange Server (PST file only). I would go to iCloud but it just doesn't seem to work properly yet, maybe due to the iCloud client under Windows, which has not been updated for a while.

Thanks for your replies!

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
iCloud control panel was just recently updated to version 2.0. The reminders in icloud works perfectly for me in Outlook, not a problem at all one way or the other. If you don't think they are syncing properly you can always hit the refresh button in the ribbon. That being said, I would like to point out for anyone interested I discovered that Reminders is WAY more configurable when you use Siri to set up the reminder. For instance custom repeats, I believe the app itself will only allow you to repeat every day, every week, etc. etc. If you use Siri and say something along the lines of "Remind me every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 4:00" Siri actually has the ability to setup custom repeats. Just and FYI.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2