iTunes and jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

aisaac2

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Is it safe to sync a non-jailbroken iphone 4 with itunes, after I've synced a jailbroken phone 4? (hope it makes sense)

Last edited:

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
lets start off before this topic gets flamed... piracy is illegal and not to be talked about here.

answer your question with 1 is no you cant update via apple app store and you should buy apps that you support.
2. yes its safe to sync with itunes but if your phone or idevice isnt jailbroken then the app wont load to it.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Best to just delete it and download it de novo. Then you will have the latest version. The appStore will remember that you have already paid for it and will not charge you for it a second time.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
2 questions:

1. Can I update cracked apps through Apple's app store?

2. Is it safe to sync a non-jailbroken iphone 4 with itunes, after I've synced a jailbroken phone 4? (hope it makes sense)

1. Don't take this as rude or anything but; Here at the TiPb cracked and pirating of apps is not supported in anyway and we will not discuss such things here. We support our hard working developers. Please take this issue else where.

2. Yes, all devices sync independently.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
1. Don't take this as rude or anything but; Here at the TiPb cracked and pirating of apps is not supported in anyway and we will not discuss such things here. We support our hard working developers. Please take this issue else where.

2. Yes, all devices sync independently.
Sorry. I read "cracked" as simply broken, not working. I am old and I drink; sometimes subtle differences in jargon escape me.

Chavista

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
Damn, for apps that costs average $1.99 and are constantly on sale am kind a surprise people pirate apps, even on jailbroken iphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.