Why won't my iPad turn on?

AwkwardTacocat

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
iPod won't turn on

I tried to jailbreak my iPod using RedSn0w but while waiting to reboot it sort of just froze so I quit the process but now my iPod won't turn on and iTunes can't restore it. Is there anyway to turn my iPod back on?

wdiggums

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPod won't turn on

You can try holding down the power button, and home button at the same time , then with that happening plug the usb cable into a computer. Of course the usb has to be plugged into the lightning port on the ipod first. Best wishes.

jac101

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site

I tried to jailbreak my iPod using RedSn0w but while waiting to reboot it sort of just froze so I quit the process but now my iPod won't turn on and iTunes can't restore it. Is there anyway to turn my iPod back on?

Use hold the home button and the sleep/wake button together for some time and when the screen goes black real ease the home button, when the apple logo comes in release the sleep/wake button....
Hope it helped 😊

jac101

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site

You can try holding down the power button, and home button at the same time , then with that happening plug the usb cable into a computer. Of course the usb has to be plugged into the lightning port on the ipod first. Best wishes.

Pls don't do tht.....
Thtl take the ipod to a recovery mod and will ask u to restore the ipod...
U just need to hold the power and home button together...
This is a common issue when using redsnow 😊

wdiggums

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

Either way i hope she gets it working! By the by i have bricked a 4 th ipod touch a few times , meaning probably exactly twice, now i dont bother haha but it was always able to come back to life. Once you use redsnow, this to anyone, dont update the os anymore. It is always a headache!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2