I've decided to sell my 32 gig iPod touch because I'm hoping iPhone will be coming to sprint sometime this holiday season. I figure I will get the biggest return possible by selling it now rather then later. Don't get me wrong I love my touch but I've been drooling over the iPhone for over 2 years now and it just feels like it's nearing the time when iPhone will finally be open to other carriers. Any opinions, advice, or legit news is greatly appreciated!
    09-02-2010 02:17 PM
    Heh, don't hold your breathe. Unless you know something we don't.
    09-02-2010 02:39 PM
    Heh, don't hold your breath. Unless you know something we don't.
    My thoughts exactly...
    09-02-2010 02:57 PM
    Heh, don't hold your breathe. Unless you know something we don't.
    Zero chance of sprint getting iPhone 4 for this holiday season.
    09-02-2010 03:50 PM
    Zero chance of sprint getting iPhone 4 for this holiday season.
    If ever...
    09-02-2010 05:29 PM
    If ever...
    well, maybe a couple YEARS after verizon, if that even happens
    09-02-2010 05:36 PM
    Doubt that...but hey, some people still can hope...just not me.
    09-02-2010 09:25 PM
    I've decided to sell my 32 gig iPod touch because I'm hoping iPhone will be coming to sprint sometime this holiday season. I figure I will get the biggest return possible by selling it now rather then later. Don't get me wrong I love my touch but I've been drooling over the iPhone for over 2 years now and it just feels like it's nearing the time when iPhone will finally be open to other carriers. Any opinions, advice, or legit news is greatly appreciated!
    Wish = GRANTED
    10-06-2011 02:32 PM
    You should sell it unless you need more Space for music etc. I have an iPod video that I occasionally use since it has 32 gigs I have all my music on there and some music that I can fit onto my iPhone. I have a 16gig iPhone.. Unless you were planning to go all the way and get the 64gig...
    10-06-2011 02:47 PM
    I would sell the ipod and only sync the current music that you are listening to because I know I only listen to less than half on the music I have on my ipod touch. I have a 32G and I had it completely full with music to one point and I found myself skipping songs the majority of the time then actually listening to a song. So what I did was took out all the old music and left only the new current music and of course I left some classics I can't live with out. Now when I put it on shuffle I actually get songs I want to listen to.
    10-12-2011 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD