How many of your friends/family are using iPhones versus Android phones?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would estimate in my circle, 85% of Family/Friends/Co-Workers/Associates/Neighbors/The Old Guy always in McDonalds and the Little Kid walking the Dog use some sorta Apple iPhone and about 15% use some sorta Android device.

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
All my family and friends are i Phone users and at work i Phones apart from one Google Pixel XL, i was a Blackberry long time user but finally moved to I Phone and bought a SE it's an excellent little phone.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
My household all have iPhones. My oldest daughter who is married has an Android. I actually switch back and forth. They both have something to offer. I like them both.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
This thread is very interesting.

In my immediate family, only my brother has an iPhone. Otherwise, my dad uses Windows Phone and the rest use Android. I switch between iOS and Android but lately, my Android phones of choice have given me better battery life, which is very important to me.

Going through my contacts, most use iOS, like 75%. Enough to me to feel surprised that I could suddenly FaceTime with so many of them LOL.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
In my entire family (parents, parents-in-law, siblings, siblings-in-law, spouse) there are 11 iPhones and 3 Androids. Daggum Androids ruin a good group message by forcing it to be text instead of iMessage

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
In my entire family (parents, parents-in-law, siblings, siblings-in-law, spouse) there are 11 iPhones and 3 Androids. Daggum Androids ruin a good group message by forcing it to be text instead of iMessage

Lol. Facts. I always ask who in here has the low budget phone. Always get them mad.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So you’re that 1 relative huh?

🤣Not right now, but I spent a combined 2-3 weeks with an android phone this past year. I take heat for it every time. I actually really like using android. I can make any OS work for me and get what I need from it. My family being all in with Apple has always drawn me back to iOS though. I’ve really embraced it this past year and I’m pretty well “all in” myself at this point with a MacBook Pro, Apple Watch and AirPods to go with the iPhone 8 Plus. 🤦🏼*♂️

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
All in family using iPhones (6 of us) but most friends who I regularly text use Android.
However most of those android users use it as they are provided by work

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
🤣Not right now, but I spent a combined 2-3 weeks with an android phone this past year. I take heat for it every time. I actually really like using android. I can make any OS work for me and get what I need from it. My family being all in with Apple has always drawn me back to iOS though. I’ve really embraced it this past year and I’m pretty well “all in” myself at this point with a MacBook Pro, Apple Watch and AirPods to go with the iPhone 8 Plus. 🤦🏼*♂️

Sheesh, that’s exactly my story! Minus having a MacBook though

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77