Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
IIRC.....

4S
5S
6+
6S+
8+ (briefly... then my wife took it when hers took a )
X
Aaaand soon to have XS Max. I miss the larger screen. My daughter will probably inherit my X.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 3G black
iPhone 4 black
iPhone 5S gold
iPhone 6 Plus black
iPhone 6S plus silver
iPhone 7 Plus rose gold
iPhone X silver
iPhone Xs Max gold

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe being an IT director/admin makes this unfair.

AT&T and iPhones from the beginning just to get them to work for the c suite. The AT&T combo with early software and features meant they were not usable for me personally.

Actually, the people in c suite with gottahavit syndrome and newtoy syndrome forced about any popular phone on me for a while.

The Verizon iPhone 4s started my personal use. I’ve had everything but 4S, 5S, 8 and X. My personal phones have been Plus and now Max since 6S Plus.

In an earlier chapter I had some beta or early adopter Apple Newtons I managed and placed at two Fortune 500 firms and with a then Mac software developer. The imagination of some developers and manufacturing engineers back then had me thinking our phones and laptops would get to where we are now.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
5s Space Grey 32gb (iirc) - 2 years

6 Plus Space Grey 64GB - about a weekend. I didnt realize that they gave me the wrong phone until I got home. They were gracious and exchanged it for me without any issues.

6s Plus Space Grey 64GB - About a year, give or take.

7 Jet Black 128GB - A year, give or take.

Xs Space Grey 256GB - Present

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2