New to Iphone and it sucks

Talia192

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi I am new to Iphone and I am really not happy. This is my third day with the phone. I have an Iphone 6s. Since I got the phone I am not able to download any apps. I've done everything step by step and found alot of solutions on the internet but the only solution I found helpful was to download the apps via Itunes on my laptop. This is not convenient at all. Now that I got the apps on my phone, I am not able to update it as it says my password cant be verified. I only have one password and never changed it. I can not log into Itunes from my laptop because I do not have it with me.

Please help me feel better about Iphone because Im stuck with this phone for 2 years.
P.S I did reset my phone about five times already and its not working. It is a real mission to start it up again and very frustrating to just find the problem not fixed.

The help I need is to Install apps (when I press Get > Install, it only loads and says Get again)
And also to fix the password problem I have when I want to update the apps I had to download from Itunes.

Thank you in advance

vjh425

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I have never experienced this. Do the apps appear on your home screen at all when you try to download from the App Store? Do you have the latest version of iOS?

If you bought the phone new, you get complimentary telephone technical support. If you call Apple, they might be able to help you faster than waiting for a reply here.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi I am new to Iphone and I am really not happy. This is my third day with the phone. I have an Iphone 6s. Since I got the phone I am not able to download any apps. I've done everything step by step and found alot of solutions on the internet but the only solution I found helpful was to download the apps via Itunes on my laptop. This is not convenient at all. Now that I got the apps on my phone, I am not able to update it as it says my password cant be verified. I only have one password and never changed it. I can not log into Itunes from my laptop because I do not have it with me.

Please help me feel better about Iphone because Im stuck with this phone for 2 years.
P.S I did reset my phone about five times already and its not working. It is a real mission to start it up again and very frustrating to just find the problem not fixed.

The help I need is to Install apps (when I press Get > Install, it only loads and says Get again)
And also to fix the password problem I have when I want to update the apps I had to download from Itunes.

Thank you in advance

If you've created an Apple ID and passcode, have signed in to the iTunes & App Store on your iPhone 6S, have Internet access, and no restrictions have been set to prevent you from using the App Store then you should easily be able to download and install apps onto the device. Period! I'm assuming you have a debit/credit or gift card on file for App Store purchasing.

In regard to your passcode, that is suspect to "me". If you only have the ONE passcode for iTunes AND it is associated with your Apple ID then it should work via the iTunes & App Store on your device. What you are experiencing is an account problem, not an iPhone 6S problem. Contact Apple's Account Security section to get the situation resolved.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I think my wife hadn't used iTunes ever on her iPhone 5S...
Reading your post I just think you have an issue with your Apple ID, being the issue on your part (you don't know the right password) or on Apple part (some glitches on their server).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234