Anyone using both Iphone and Android?

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
And I heard it's smooth!
I hated TouchWiz
I agree.. Very smooth, Nougat is the best version of Android I've used and having it Stock is just the icing on the cake.. Google did a wonderful job with this device and I have no desire to upgrade any time soon! I went with the 128GB so I will enjoy this device until it literally stops working!

Brad Semenick

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey i know this is an old thread but I'm looking for folks that still go back and forth between ios and android to see what kinds of work around folks have... basically as it relates to imessage and having to de-register your number when you swap sim to android....
I've been back and forth a few times, iMessage is what always brings me back to iOS from Android

sd13

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
Back and forth between the two but right now the s8+ is my daily driver. But it's really close. You can't go wrong with either. The features that would tip the scales immensely towards one operating system for me would be iMessage on Android. If this were to happen I probably wouldn't consider iOS. On the other hand, if iPhone could give me a big oled bezel-less display minimum 6" I would be team iPhone all the way.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Back and forth between the two but right now the s8+ is my daily driver. But it's really close. You can't go wrong with either. The features that would tip the scales immensely towards one operating system for me would be iMessage on Android. If this were to happen I probably wouldn't consider iOS. On the other hand, if iPhone could give me a big oled bezel-less display minimum 6" I would be team iPhone all the way.

Bezel-less OLED 6" display would be perfect!
Lets hope Apple reads this

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I also tend to go back and forth depending on aesthetics and feature sets. I enjoy the flexibility. For example if a manufacturer decides to become a little too courageous. Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2