iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

zenwave

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
re: iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

The last photo taken with my iPhone 5 :)

Good luck y'all, and enjoy ... remember, "hunger makes the best sauce"!

12017423_10153548301947597_7784775283974478403_o.jpg

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Well one phone got delivered lol my wife's AT&T gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me ask this about AT&T deliveries, did you have to sign for your delivery? I did not have to sign with my previous carrier, they just left it on my porch, but this is my first time ordering with AT&T....thanks!

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Let me ask this about AT&T deliveries, did you have to sign for your delivery? I did not have to sign with my previous carrier, they just left it on my porch, but this is my first time ordering with AT&T....thanks!

My brothers phone just got here and I didn't have to sign anything. The dude just handed it to me lol

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

I wonder how they decide who has to sign and who doesn't. Fed Ex showed up at 12pm and I wasn't home and now I have to wait till Monday. :concern:

karismithx

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site

Yeah I'm out exactly sure. I had to leave my house for a little bit today so I got paranoid. I taped a note to my front door saying that I was away and please leave the package on my front porch or in the mailbox and I signed it. I called FedEx and they said that based off of certain areas they will leave the package on the front door or they won't leave the package on the court door.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

I preordered a Rose Gold 6S plus 64gb and got shipping dates for Oct 16-23

Today has been very depressing lol

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Allen Coleman

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site

FINALLY!! I preordered my iPhone 6s Plus sp.g 16g on Sept 16 a little late I suppose but this was my first time going after a new iPhone (still rocking the 4s) nonetheless I was given an Oct 20-28 shipping date 😬😬 and just so happens today sept 24 my item has been shipped IM SO EXCITED!!!!! Should expect it on Monday YESSSS!!!

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

FINALLY!! I preordered my iPhone 6s Plus sp.g 16g on Sept 16 a little late I suppose but this was my first time going after a new iPhone (still rocking the 4s) nonetheless I was given an Oct 20-28 shipping date and just so happens today sept 24 my item has been shipped IM SO EXCITED!!!!! Should expect it on Monday YESSSS!!!

I'm jealous

Allen Coleman

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site

I preordered 9-17 and my order is on its way to me, should be here either tomorrow or Monday 😁 I ordered thru att. Originally I had a oct 21-28 shipping date so I'm just jumping for joy right now... I was pretty sure I would have to wait at least another week before I got my iPhone 6s Plus space grey 16g

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

5x 6s delivered via FedEx today. 1x 6sPlus picked up in store. 1x 6sPlus coming Monday.

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Seems those space gray preordered pluses are going out. Sigh! I like silver so that's what I preordered. 64gb plus in silver preordered one hour after preorders went live. Still sitting at October 16 to 23 dates here.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I preordered a Rose Gold 6S plus 64gb and got shipping dates for Oct 16-23

Today has been very depressing lol

Basically if you got rose gold anything except for the 128 gb you got screwed today...

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

FINALLY!! I preordered my iPhone 6s Plus sp.g 16g on Sept 16 a little late I suppose but this was my first time going after a new iPhone (still rocking the 4s) nonetheless I was given an Oct 20-28 shipping date 😬😬 and just so happens today sept 24 my item has been shipped IM SO EXCITED!!!!! Should expect it on Monday YESSSS!!!

Yeah since you ordered space grey you automatically put yourself in a good spot lol. Those are shipping out pretty quickly

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Seems those space gray preordered pluses are going out. Sigh! I like silver so that's what I preordered. 64gb plus in silver preordered one hour after preorders went live. Still sitting at October 16 to 23 dates here.

Yeah I'm here waiting as well for the rose gold 6s+ 64gb

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site

AT&T accepted my pre-order with a 10-16 promise date. Imagine my surprise when it showed up on my doorstep today (9/25/15).

Got it all configured and seems to be working OK.

Pleasantly surprised.