iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't know of that many people that pre ordered through AT&T directly but I'll create this anyway lol. Absolutely zero movement from my shipping status since I pre ordered on the 12th. "Preparing to ship" on the app and "in progress" on the mobile version through safari since day one. Ordered a 64 gb rose gold 6s plus with October 23-30 shipping dates. Gonna be so depressing watching everyone that pre ordered through Apple & other carriers get their phones but still trying to stick out the wait,I think it'll be worth it.

rav813

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
re: iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

Rose Gold is back ordered. And Plus sizes are back ordered. So you're in double trouble I'd say

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site

I pre-ordered on 9/18 and my shipping dates were originally 10/30-11/6. On Saturday(9/19), I received an email letting me know that my shipping dates changed to 10/16-10/23. BTW, I pre-ordered the 6S Plus 128GB in silver.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I pre-ordered on 9/18 and my shipping dates were originally 10/30-11/6. On Saturday(9/19), I received an email letting me know that my shipping dates changed to 10/16-10/23. BTW, I pre-ordered the 6S Plus 128GB in silver.

Oh wow. I haven't moved at all but I bet it's because of the color honestly....my brother pre ordered the same phone a week after me and his date moved up as well and he's getting space gray

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
AT&T Pre order/Shipping thread

I'm in the same boat. Ordered at 1:59am and got October 16-23. 6s plus rose gold.

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Ordered a 64gb plus in silver and I have the October 16 to 23 date range. No movement in dates at all. I preordered exactly one hour after preorders began

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Ordered a 64gb plus in silver and I have the October 16 to 23 date range. No movement in dates at all. I preordered exactly one hour after preorders began

Yeah I ordered once pre orders first opened and got my order in 5 mins after. But for some odd reason they cancelled my order so I had to re submit it at 2 pm later that day so I lost my spot in line because I got a week later shipping date than before -_-

johaleesi

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: AT&T Pre order/Shipping thread

I'm in the same boat. Ordered at 1:59am and got October 16-23. 6s plus rose gold.

I've got the double whammy as well. Rose Gold 6S+ 64gb. I ordered within 10 minutes of when preorders opened. Immediately got the 10/16-10/23 date range. It's been on "preparing to ship" status for some time now.

I saw a lot of complaints about this on the AT&T forums and some people are cancelling and ordering through Best Buy. Unfortunately I can't do that since it's a shared upgrade. Must go through AT&T which is killing me!

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I've got the double whammy as well. Rose Gold 6S+ 64gb. I ordered within 10 minutes of when preorders opened. Immediately got the 10/16-10/23 date range. It's been on "preparing to ship" status for some time now.

I saw a lot of complaints about this on the AT&T forums and some people are cancelling and ordering through Best Buy. Unfortunately I can't do that since it's a shared upgrade. Must go through AT&T which is killing me!

Yeah I have as well, maybe everyone will drop AT&T and move to Best Buy then maybe our dates will move up? lol. Wishful thinking. But I had to go through AT&T as well because I had to pay to upgrade on my next plan to pay off my current iPhone 6 before I could pre order, which forces you to have to trade in your device with them once they've shipped your new phone.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

I work for AT&T so I just went through them.

If people are cancelling they may bump up our dates 😊 I'll ask at work today

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

I ordered late, Friday the 18th. Ordered the regular 6s, rose gold, 64GB. Sitting at Oct 2nd thru Oct 9th shipping dates.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I work for AT&T so I just went through them.

If people are cancelling they may bump up our dates 😊 I'll ask at work today

That would be great if you did because that's crazy if us plus people didn't get anything until October