What was your original estimate shipping date?
    Origina ship date was 10/16-10/23. I have yet to receive an email notification from AT&T (unless they sent it to my husband's email address), but the shipped status is reflected both on the AT&T site and the mobile app. I just checked the tracking number again and it says that a shipping label has been created and estimated delivery date is 9/29, which is my birthday. Guess I'll be getting a new iphone as a birthday present! *happy dance*iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread-image.jpeg
    09-26-2015 01:22 PM
    Origina ship date was 10/16-10/23. I have yet to receive an email notification from AT&T (unless they sent it to my husband's email address), but the shipped status is reflected both on the AT&T site and the mobile app. I just checked the tracking number again and it says that a shipping label has been created and estimated delivery date is 9/29, which is my birthday. Guess I'll be getting a new iphone as a birthday present! *happy dance*Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	92752
    I ordered mine 10 mins before you did and I'm still waiting !

Happy Birthday!

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    09-26-2015 01:25 PM
    Has anyone received an activation email from AT&T premier? I just received and was excited thinking it was my tracking information. The email gives you a link that activates the iPhone. I was wondering maybe this could be an indication that my tracking information would be following soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-26-2015 02:46 PM
    I usually don't have to sign for any package I receive and this time Fedex would not leave it unless I signed for it. Even after I called 3 hours before they dropped it off telling them it was ok to leave it at the door. I spent 2 hours in the Fedex office waiting for the driver to get back at 8:45 last night.
    I have always had to sign for anything from Apple or AT&T.
    09-26-2015 02:51 PM
    Let me ask this about AT&T deliveries, did you have to sign for your delivery? I did not have to sign with my previous carrier, they just left it on my porch, but this is my first time ordering with AT&T....thanks!
    When my brothers phone came yesterday the dude just gave it to me and left lol,didn't have to sign anything.
    09-26-2015 02:57 PM
    Yes I just got an activation email. And I am premier too.
    09-26-2015 03:01 PM
    Yes I just got an activation email. And I am premier too.
    Hopefully a sign that a email with our tracking information will come today.

09-26-2015 03:03 PM
    Not holding my breath. I tried to cancel the order but couldn't. Said something about in shipping status but all I see is in progress. I wanted to cancel as when I checked with the apple store app it said the model I want is available today.

Oh well. Since I can't cancel I'll just wait it out
    09-26-2015 03:29 PM
    It's the same for me and if you check in the AT&T app it says preparing to ship instead of in progress. The fact it is far enough along in the process where they won't let you cancel at least tells me we will get them by the end of the week at the latest. How long can something prepare to ship? Ha I'm afraid to find out

09-26-2015 03:33 PM
    It's the same for me and if you check in the AT&T app it says preparing to ship instead of in progress. The fact it is far enough along in the process where they won't let you cancel at least tells me we will get them by the end of the week at the latest. How long can something prepare to ship? Ha I'm afraid to find out

Mine has said that since I preordered it and hasn't changed LOL

I'm afraid I really won't be getting it til Oct 16-33

09-26-2015 03:34 PM

I am calling it now, we will have our 6 pluses by next Friday at the latest. Mark it down! Keep the faith!

09-26-2015 03:37 PM
    I am calling it now, we will have our 6 pluses by next Friday at the latest. Mark it down! Keep the faith!

Ha I meant to say 6s pluses!

09-26-2015 03:38 PM

I'm trying 🏾

adam13141 likes this.
    09-26-2015 03:38 PM

Mine says preparing to ship too. Hasn't budged
    09-26-2015 03:55 PM
    I just got a shipping email and tracking info!! It will be here Monday!!!!

adam13141 and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-26-2015 05:30 PM
    I just got a shipping email and tracking info!! It will be here Monday!!!!

Congrats!

LadiJae likes this.
    09-26-2015 05:31 PM
    Congrats!

Thanks I can come out of my depressed state now lol...yours is next!!!!

09-26-2015 05:33 PM
    Thanks I can come out of my depressed state now lol...yours is next!!!!

I hope so! I'll take a Monday delivery too please!

09-26-2015 05:35 PM
    I think next year I'm going to order directly from Apple. Apple stores or shipping direct from Apple is always quicker. I won't line up on launch day. No way I'll be in that crowd.

I really figured with getting my preorder in one hour after it opened I'd get one on launch day. I know demand is high but really.
    09-26-2015 06:44 PM
    I think next year I'm going to order directly from Apple. Apple stores or shipping direct from Apple is always quicker. I won't line up on launch day. No way I'll be in that crowd.

I really figured with getting my preorder in one hour after it opened I'd get one on launch day. I know demand is high but really.
    Which did you get? Didn't they give you an estimated shipping date when you preordered?
    09-26-2015 07:06 PM
    I was really skeptical about this launch after the debacle last year, but I think one of two things has happened: either there really isn't as much demand as we think, or the manufacturing issues have been resolved. I'd like to hear some input from people that have at least driven by an Apple Store in the last few days. Here in Louisville, the place was a relative ghost town, nothing like last year's launch. I preordered a 64 GB 6S Plus on the 17th from Best Buy, expecting for it to arrive at some point in late October based off what I was hearing, but to my surprise it was ready for pickup on launch day. I think AT&T may have figured a lot of people would be sourcing their phones elsewhere so they didn't bother trying to stock up. Can't really make heads or tails of it, and definitely not trying to rub salt in any wounds, but it seems like there must be more of these phones around than some of these delays would imply.
    09-26-2015 07:12 PM
    Just wanted to relay my experience today. I pre-ordered a 64GB 6s rose gold on 9/18 ad given an Oct 2 - Oct 9 shipping dates. I decided this morning to check out my local AT&T store and see what, if anything they had in stock. I was able to go ahead and get a gold 64GB in store. Customer service guys told me this years rush wasn't anything like last year. They told me yesterday morning they had maybe 10 to 15 people waiting for the store to open. They did run out of 6s Plus yesterday but they had pretty much everything else in stock today. So not a big deal this year in my area. I was able to cancel my on-line order because it wasn't in shipping mode yet. So just wanted to share my experience!
    LadiJae and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-26-2015 07:41 PM
    Origina ship date was 10/16-10/23. I have yet to receive an email notification from AT&T (unless they sent it to my husband's email address), but the shipped status is reflected both on the AT&T site and the mobile app. I just checked the tracking number again and it says that a shipping label has been created and estimated delivery date is 9/29, which is my birthday. Guess I'll be getting a new iphone as a birthday present! *happy dance*Click image for larger version. 

What a great birthday present...Enjoy you special day with your special phone!
    09-26-2015 09:17 PM
    Just wanted to relay my experience today. I pre-ordered a 64GB 6s rose gold on 9/18 ad given an Oct 2 - Oct 9 shipping dates. I decided this morning to check out my local AT&T store and see what, if anything they had in stock. I was able to go ahead and get a gold 64GB in store. Customer service guys told me this years rush wasn't anything like last year. They told me yesterday morning they had maybe 10 to 15 people waiting for the store to open. They did run out of 6s Plus yesterday but they had pretty much everything else in stock today. So not a big deal this year in my area. I was able to cancel my on-line order because it wasn't in shipping mode yet. So just wanted to share my experience!
    Congrats on getting the iPhone today! I had reserved mine with my local Apple store and the crowds were much less than last year...along with the Verizon and AT&T stores that I passed...Enjoy your new phone!!!
    09-26-2015 09:24 PM

We ordered at the same time, I received my delivery message today with a FedEx tracking number indicating my delivery is slated for Monday the 28th.
    09-26-2015 11:29 PM
204 ... 45678 ...