Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just found out my phone is defective, LTE doesn't work properly. The rest of the phone does work properly though... I guess I'm going to the Apple Store...

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Just found out my phone is defective, LTE doesn't work properly. The rest of the phone does work properly though... I guess I'm going to the Apple Store...

Sorry to hear that, how the exchange goes well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I'm on WiFi 99% of the time anyway. It happens! I don't even have mine yet.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
White faced phones are the BEST!!! (lol I know I know, I saw elsewhere you don't like them. I always preferred the black faced versions until these newer 6/6S models)

MY EYES MY EYES! lol If it was silver on the front, I could probably handle it. But the white is too jarring.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Just getting back from Best Buy. The Apple case is nice but offers no protection at all.
Hate to hide My Beloved but I need to have her protected. Found a nice floral Symmetry. Now to order my clear Speck case.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Just getting back from Best Buy. The Apple case is nice but offers no protection at all.
Hate to hide My Beloved but I need to have her protected. Found a nice floral Symmetry. Now to order my clear Speck case.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

I'm taking a shot on the Apple silicone case. Feels comfortable to hold. And since I'll be carrying it in my pocket, I'd rather have something a little slimmer than a street paver. We'll see how it goes. If it feels like it's getting a little unwieldy, I'll look for something more subatantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2