Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't, I excluded the part where I live that shows the adjusted delivery to end of day Sept 28.

2 hours ago it said yesterday. And I'd love to know why it's been sitting waiting for a broker for two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I'd be pissed off as well. any indication as to why it was delayed?

dc0bb14d450734c8bf03becfd5c995fc.jpg

There's the top part.

Apparently living in Canada this time is causing a hassle that wasn't there last year.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I wonder why there isn't a Waiting in Line thread this year? I think we chatted off and on all night last year. I got to wait in the relative comfort of a mall floor though.

I'm surprised there isn't one either. Maybe since there seemed to be a better initial stock this year, most of the regulars here were able to secure a pre-order. Last year by 25 after 2 the Verizon 6 Plus was showing a 10/4 delivery.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
At least ask for Adobe sort of refund.. Since you were guaranteed a delivery on the 25th, doesn't hurt to ask

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Oh I've already tweeted UPS too lol

I worked 13 hours preparing for launch at my store and I'm back in at 8am...I'm pissed. The irony is I preordered a regular 6S rose gold with intention on cancelling the preorder and IT IS IN AND I CAN PICK IT UP TOMORROW.

GAH.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
It's probably out of Apple's hands at this point, but I think id call and complain to them anyway. Maybe Apple can kick some UPS ****.

Pretty annoying when you get up for 3am edt and still can't have it delivered on launch. Mine shows rescheduled however still showing 9-25. Expecting to wake up tomorrow and have that date change to 9-28.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Oh I've already tweeted UPS too lol

I worked 13 hours preparing for launch at my store and I'm back in at 8am...I'm pissed. The irony is I preordered a regular 6S rose gold with intention on cancelling the preorder and IT IS IN AND I CAN PICK IT UP TOMORROW.

GAH.

Lol, you can tweet UPS for support these days? Didn't think I was that old.. Saw someone tweeting T-Mobile support earlier in the thread too lol

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Devious side is kicking in...

I suppose I could get the rose gold 64 6S i preordered tomorrow and sell it once my plus finally arrives...

Rose gold are hard to come by...

Status
Not open for further replies.