Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Last year I got info of shipment from China. I just checked and I'm still sitting on Preparing for Shipment.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

metalheader

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I placed my order on the 12th too, and it's still "Processing Items" - bare in mind I used Apple Financing, so there's no way to check when that got charged (although my case shipped last week and I should be able to pick it up from UPS today)

Some other details:
iPhone 6S 64GB Space Grey
I'm in Regina, Canada

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time at Apple.com

Just checked UPS and got my shipping info... UPS says shipped 9/21 (today). Apple still shows "Preparing for Shipment".

It's already moved from Shenzhen, China to Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong.

shipped.png

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting ANXIOUS!!!!! Nothing for me on UPS.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
So I signed up for UPS My Choice and my case that's supposed to arrive Wednesday isn't showing up. When I track via the tracking number Apple gave me it does. I must have done something wrong when I set up My Choice.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Gosh I am glad I chose in-store pick up XD
I am very excited about it but I doubt I would have been able to withstand the stress of having it delivered on time, haha!

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So I signed up for UPS My Choice and my case that's supposed to arrive Wednesday isn't showing up. When I track via the tracking number Apple gave me it does. I must have done something wrong when I set up My Choice.

I can't get anything either. No tracking number. How did you get a tracking number?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442854561.093843.jpg

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm, make sure the address in your account is formatted the same way as the shipping address for Apple. I'm in a condo "F" and in my address I usually put #F but some places make me write it as "Unit F."

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I can't get anything either. No tracking number. How did you get a tracking number?
View attachment 92155

I used the phone number associated with my order as the "reference number". You might also try the order number and the FIRST EIGHT characters of your order number. In my UPS My Choice, it shows those 3 items as well as some other (unknown to me) numbers as "reference numbers".

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I was referring to the tracking number Apple gave me for a case I ordered. A user above was able to track his using UPS My Choice. Nothing shows up for me. Not sure what Hank is doing.

This is what I am doing:

You can go to the shipper's site and search for your tracking number/package by Reference Number. Historically the "reference number" that Apple uses is the phone number associated with your Apple account at the time you placed the order.

1. Enter your reference number (I've successfully gotten a tracking number and an package location using the phone number associated with my order, and with both the FULL and FIRST 8 characters of the Apple web order number.
  2. Enter your destination country and ZIP code.
  3. Click on the Track button.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I used the phone number associated with my order as the "reference number". You might also try the order number and the FIRST EIGHT characters of your order number. In my UPS My Choice, it shows those 3 items as well as some other (unknown to me) numbers as "reference numbers".

Already tried phone number. I'll try order number. Thx

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered Friday the 18th, I know kinda late to the party! I ordered thru AT&T, the 6s Rose Gold 64GB. It says expected shipping date between Oct 2 and Oct 9th. So it will be interesting to read about everyone else receiving their device while I'm still waiting! I thought about going on Friday and getting in line at my local AT&T store like I did last year, but I was afraid I wouldn't get the rose gold. That there might be a limited supply. So I ordered to make sure I will be getting what I want. The shipping dates really aren't as far out as I thought they might be.

I actually pre ordered on pre order day and got the same phone as you but just the plus version and got October 23-30 as my shipping dates lol...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.