I'm taking tomorrow off, and I'm going on a short trip with my gf on Saturday. I just hope that I can get it ad have enough time to set it up and play with it a bit before she comes over tomorrow night!
    Luckily I can work from home whenever I "need" to.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-24-2015 05:01 PM
    I got annoyed enough I called T-Mobile. They are going to give me a $25 credit. At least they are trying to make me happy. The 12th was my birthday. No one wants to be lied to on their birthday. If they'd been honest and not promised the 25th, I'd have been okay with waiting. It's that they set the standard with no doubts even when I asked "Are you sure? Positive?".

I feel a little better now.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. ๐Ÿ––
    09-24-2015 05:03 PM
    I got annoyed enough I called T-Mobile. They are going to give me a $25 credit. At least they are trying to make me happy. The 12th was my birthday. No one wants to be lied to on their birthday. If they'd been honest and not promised the 25th, I'd have been okay with waiting. It's that they set the standard with no doubts even when I asked "Are you sure? Positive?".

When did you order yours?
    09-24-2015 05:11 PM
    Luckily I can work from home whenever I "need" to.
    I work from home but still got tomorrow off. I'd rather be playing with my phone than troubleshooting someone else's phone.
    09-24-2015 05:20 PM

Wow, I even ordered my 6s plus like a day or two later and it's still here tomorrow. What happen?? They didn't give you free overnight?
    09-24-2015 05:21 PM
    Wow, I even ordered my 6s plus like a day or two later and it's still here tomorrow. What happen?? They didn't give you free overnight?
    I'm glad they've got the prioritizing down lol
    No info on mine.
    09-24-2015 05:24 PM
    Mine was Mount Juliet, but changed to Nashville. Usually my UPS shipments come from Atlanta (Doraville really). I thought I'd at least see some movement by now. Origin scan showed up 11:30 AM yesterday morning. Getting a little nervous honestly.
    I was getting a little nervous, too. Eventually mine updated this afternoon, though. I'm seeing quick progress. After getting the notification at 4:20 AM that mine had "shipped", it sat in Nashville half the day (according to UPS). Eventually, this afternoon UPS showed that it went to Louisville, KY, from Nashville. As of a few minutes ago, it now shows to be in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Doesn't take long to cross the country on a plane. I bet yours will be headed for Atlanta soon if it's not already.
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-24-2015 05:43 PM
    When did you order yours?
    On my birthday. =/ 09/12.

09-24-2015 05:45 PM
    They never even offered or told me I had different options for shipping. Just said they'd take care of it and I'd for sure get it on the 25th.

That's why I was a little miffed.

09-24-2015 05:47 PM
    They never even offered or told me I had different options for shipping. Just said they'd take care of it and I'd for sure get it on the 25th.

That's why I was a little miffed.

Try having no concrete delivery date until today...

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-24-2015 06:03 PM
    Mine's listed as still in Louisville, but who knows, it may be on a plane to Canada now.

Scheduled for delivery in Toronto by end-of-day tomorrow. Expect it ca. 12 noon, as that's when UPS tends to deliver to the family homestead.
    hey i am in toronto too and mine shows the exact same as what it shows on u
    but still hasnt left louisville for god knows why
    any other canadian here location showing as louisville??
    09-24-2015 06:20 PM
    Try having no concrete delivery date until today...

I'd have felt better if they'd not given me a concrete date of the 25th just to be wrong. =/

I'm not upset I'm not getting the phone on the 25th. I'm more upset that they got my hopes up with false promises. I have patience. I'm never even the type to buy on launch day actually.

But this was a birthday present to myself since I turned 31 the same time I ordered the phone. It just feels really ugly, that I was lied to on that date.

I'm sure everyone makes mistakes but more than one rep promised... I hope they reach out to that store to train them not to make promises they can't keep. Ahh.

Want some oreo cookies or chips ahoy? Junk food helps frustration.

09-24-2015 06:31 PM
    Can you align the departure scan with flights out of Lousiville to either your area or Philly?

Mine just left, too... will be in Phoenix just after 3pm today.

Attachment 92506
    No flights from Louisville to PA or my area. Maybe it's going via truck.
    09-24-2015 06:39 PM
    hey i am in toronto too and mine shows the exact same as what it shows on u
    but still hasnt left louisville for god knows why
    any other canadian here location showing as louisville??
    I wouldn't worry overmuch. It's probably on its way to the border, and we'll get updates later.

Apple hasn't missed a first day here yet. If we were in Yellowknife, say, it might be different. But I think that's why they just do the time window for the earliest orders now, instead of the exact day as for the Americans.

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk
    Harjot Minhas likes this.
    09-24-2015 06:41 PM
    No flights from Louisville to PA or my area. Maybe it's going via truck.
    I could not find anything, either... maybe it's on a truck, but that seems strange.
    09-24-2015 06:49 PM
    I'd have felt better if they'd not given me a concrete date of the 25th just to be wrong. =/

I'm not upset I'm not getting the phone on the 25th. I'm more upset that they got my hopes up with false promises. I have patience. I'm never even the type to buy on launch day actually.

But this was a birthday present to myself since I turned 31 the same time I ordered the phone. It just feels really ugly, that I was lied to on that date.

I'm sure everyone makes mistakes but more than one rep promised... I hope they reach out to that store to train them not to make promises they can't keep. Ahh.

Wait more than one rep said the 25th? I would be mad at the reps, I would ask for a free month of service but that's me.
    I can kinda of relate since I had a rep from bell tell me about 3 months ago I can renew my plan for when the new iPhones comes out. I asked the day before preorders and was told I could not keep my plan. So now my plan is going up by $45 and the only thing I gain is unlimited calling.
    Oreos or chips ahoy is a tuff choice for me... Both are good...

09-24-2015 06:49 PM
    It's in Phoenix. And it shows a delivery address change is in process. Yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-24-2015 06:55 PM
    I wouldn't worry overmuch. It's probably on its way to the border, and we'll get updates later.

Apple hasn't missed a first day here yet. If we were in Yellowknife, say, it might be different. But I think that's why they just do the time window for the earliest orders now, instead of the exact day as for the Americans.

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk
    Mine has been sitting there since 21st , but if its around the border its a good thing.
    Thanks anyway
    09-24-2015 06:56 PM
    I was getting a little nervous, too. Eventually mine updated this afternoon, though. I'm seeing quick progress. After getting the notification at 4:20 AM that mine had "shipped", it sat in Nashville half the day (according to UPS). Eventually, this afternoon UPS showed that it went to Louisville, KY, from Nashville. As of a few minutes ago, it now shows to be in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Doesn't take long to cross the country on a plane. I bet yours will be headed for Atlanta soon if it's not already.
    Mine finally showed an update! It left Louisville at 3:14.
    randallking likes this.
    09-24-2015 06:58 PM
    I'll be stuck at work until 3:30pm and wont get home till 4pm. Most likely missing the driver delivey. Should I pre sign the package and hope its here when i get home.....idk. Got any advice for me?
    09-24-2015 06:59 PM
    On my birthday. =/ 09/12.

Well I know they're offering everyone free overnight shipping.

I ordered mine September 11 right before midnight
    09-24-2015 06:59 PM
    Finally got shipping info, has left Louisville & has arrived at DFW @ 2:40PM... Gonna be a great Friday

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    09-24-2015 07:08 PM
    Mine is still stuck in Newark. Wondering if it will make it to Memphis by tomorrow.

(Verizon via FedEx)
    09-24-2015 07:20 PM
    Just got the Best Buy flyer... It makes waiting for my phone more painful...
    Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1443137303.936874.jpg

09-24-2015 07:24 PM

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ
    RECON1, EmceeGeek, Mikeglo and 3 others like this.
    09-24-2015 07:30 PM
2,260 ... 6970717273 ...