No New 4" Model

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
There are a few people I know that prefer the small size screens and think the 6, or phones in that size, are too large. I am thinking Apple will keep the 5S size in some shape or form for people like that.

DMBAdict04

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Having had my 6 for awhile now, I have to say, I really really like it. I'd say it's difficult to use because of its size maybe 20% of the time. I tend to forget about the reachability feature.

Anyhow, it will be interesting to see what Apple comes up with in the smaller form factor. I think they will introduce a 4" that is identical to the 6/6+ in looks.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I do still like the 4" size, but 4.7" is much better IMO. I'm not disappointed they didn't refresh the 4" model this year though :)

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I doubt Apple will release a new 4" model, and if I'm honest I have gotten used to my iPhone 6 plus and would even be happy if the screen was even slightly larger!! Excellent device and screen! Great for watching Netflix ;)

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Nope. 4" was too small. Besides everywhere I see people aren't using their iPhones for phone calls, they're always on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. And that's where the larger screen makes all that much more enjoyable. The 6 may seem large even to those with smaller hands and are so intent on the 4" screen, but eventually there'll come a point where you'll have to learn to adapt.

Last edited:

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
No New 4" Model

The 5S, to me, looks better aesthetically. It's also a great size. The 6 looks like a toy.

I do think the 6 looks high quality, but the 5s looks a notch above. If I could get the size of the 6 with the curved front glass in the body of the 5s, that would be my dream iPhone :)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Apple might introduce an iPhone Mini next year, who knows. I'm pretty sure it will happen eventually. Making it easier for consumers to choose between a small, medium or large device.

Sent from my iPhone 6

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I do love the looks of the 5S I always said how if they kept that thickness and design for the six would've been great BUT then the 6+ couldn't be... So it worked out perfect. I wouldn't mind a thicker phone (better battery ) however I'm loving my 6+

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't take long. You naturally adjust your grip to larger size and there no going back after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shadynakhle

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Some people may prefer the 4" model but in the past, the only gripe i've had with iPhones is that it has a small screen so i used to use android devices. When the iPhone 6 came out, i was relieved and bought it after about a month of release and till now its worked perfectly well for me.

raymaane

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
The 4" screen size on the 4/5 or whatever was the reason I never thought twice about iPhones. When they introduced the 6 I still didn't care. But the 6 Plus sold me. I do see a lot of ppl wanting the 4" screen size. I'm sure it'll happen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2