Where is the very best place to buy a Iphone XS or XS Max Used for ATT

Zeratul57

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I am considering upgrading from a BB Passport. I know how to use Ebay. I also know some outlets exist for genuine manufacture refurbs or used merch. Does anyone know where these are for the XS or XS Max. Still not sure which I would prefer coming from a Passport. TIA

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am considering upgrading from a BB Passport. I know how to use Ebay. I also know some outlets exist for genuine manufacture refurbs or used merch. Does anyone know where these are for the XS or XS Max. Still not sure which I would prefer coming from a Passport. TIA

Questions like that are difficult to answer. With that being said, I recommend you buy from a reputable dealer, preferably local. If you know a “friend” who has one and is looking to get something else, make a deal with him or her. Finally, check out AT&T’s website to see its offering of the devices you seek, if available.

Zeratul57

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Nope. ATT is I think over 800 still! I just watched a comparison video from this guy. They are $700 at some places. [redacted]

Anyone know the retail outlets or outlets on ebay. Are any actually other well known retail outlets. There are some for some electronics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeratul57

May 8, 2020
Visit site
This is actually Verizons Ebay store. [redacted]
Still I see it says it will work on GSM networks. Not sure if this is a scummy way to bring a phone to ATT or if there are disadvantages or advantages for a Att version. Don't know what the absolute best solution and source is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have read many times here on iMore that people have used Swappa. Mind you, this is not a personal endorsement as I have no experience with them. I completely agree with @Just_Me_D about buying from a reputable dealer. I also agree completely with @Lee_Bo. Good luck with your quest. Be sure to read reviews, choose carefully and protect yourself. Just because some is a low price does not mean that it’s a good deal! Also, please keep us posted!

Zeratul57

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Best buy is around 800 and I think about the same price at att and I am of course due for an upgrade. That appears to mean nothing when it comes to price. I could buy one but its almost feels silly because its a two year old phone right. IDK I still have until 2022.

BuckyBadg

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I’ve had good luck buying new on Ebay but it’s important to shop price and seller’s feedback reputation. That said, unless you do your homework, you can also be burned there.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
https://www.apple.com/shop/product/FT5E2LL/A/refurbished-iphone-xs-max-256gb-silver-unlocked

$929.00

As long as Apple advertises these prices on their website, you're probably not going to find it much cheaper anywhere else unless it's from a disreputable source. You want piece of mind? Get it from Apple or AT&T and stay away from "those other places".

Remember, you get what you pay for.

Check out Apple’s refurbished section on their website. You can get a Apple refurbished iPhone XS 64GB Space Grey unlocked for $699.00 right now. That’s $200.00 off. All Apple refurbished include a year Apple warranty.

Last edited:

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Check out Apple’s refurbished section on their website. You can get a Apple refurbished iPhone XS 64GB Space Grey unlocked for $699.00 right now. That’s $200.00 off. All Apple refurbished include a year Apple warranty.

For the OP, this is probably a better deal than eBay or Amazon choices. I would also suggest to check out your carrier.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2