I'm actually liking the XS Max so far! After only buying Note phone on Android; I have to have a big screen and the Max fits the bill perfectly. If you have the money, I say get the Max!
    Welcome back to Apple, and you can’t go wrong with the XS Max. I love mine and the beautiful gold color. It’s definitely a device you can use for several years and still love.
    08-05-2019 12:04 AM
    I'm actually liking the XS Max so far! After only buying Note phone on Android; I have to have a big screen and the Max fits the bill perfectly. If you have the money, I say get the Max!
    Thank you for the recommendation ... I have to save more money to be able to purchase an XS Max... But I think it is worth waiting...
    08-06-2019 03:49 AM
    Just came back to my iPhone Xs Max after a brief stint with the OnePlus 7 Pro.
    08-06-2019 05:12 PM
    If it's because of the Apple Watch alone, perhaps you could reconsider but if you truly want to come back to Apple, we are a ever green pesture. I always come back to Apple personally because I have apps bought there.
    08-06-2019 09:13 PM
    From the rumors I read the changes coming to the iPhone 11 are not going to get me to give up my X this year but I’m looking forward to the 2020 offerings with rumored 5G and hopefully a big design change

To the OP if you buy a FaceID iPhone it will hold you over for quite some time
    By the looks of it the iPhone XI series will be what the XS series should have been from the beginning...significantly bigger batteries, triple rear camera etc along with the usual upgrades.

There are rumours of there even being a 5nm processor...knowing Apple’s CPUs to be the fastest in the market this will probably blisteringly speedy.

If the rumours of the triple rear camera, 5nm cpu and bigger batteries are correct then Apple’s sales might improve...they’ve been lacklustre as of late.

That said, apparently the XR’s successor will also get a bigger battery and presumably the same processor as the XI...maybe even a 1080p OLED display? If it has those and a dual lens camera I think it’ll be the more successful model.
    kataran likes this.
    08-07-2019 10:12 AM
30 12