Looking forward to coming back to Apple.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am the same... I love apple tech but android is much more flexible but I have decided to buy an iPhone XR in 2 weeks... But one of my friends told me that XS Max would be a better choice for me!

I do not know what to do, if anyone has an idea I would be happy to hear

But what you prefer and not what your friends prefer. The iPhone X🅁 is a heckuva a device and all of the people I’ve recommended it for are overwhelmingly pleased with it.

CWH85

Jul 24, 2019
Visit site
I am the same... I love apple tech but android is much more flexible but I have decided to buy an iPhone XR in 2 weeks... But one of my friends told me that XS Max would be a better choice for me!

I do not know what to do, if anyone has an idea I would be happy to hear

I'm actually liking the XS Max so far! After only buying Note phone on Android; I have to have a big screen and the Max fits the bill perfectly. If you have the money, I say get the Max!

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I'm actually liking the XS Max so far! After only buying Note phone on Android; I have to have a big screen and the Max fits the bill perfectly. If you have the money, I say get the Max!

Welcome back to Apple, and you can’t go wrong with the XS Max. I love mine and the beautiful gold color. It’s definitely a device you can use for several years and still love.

sarai94

Jul 22, 2019
Visit site

Thank you for the recommendation ... I have to save more money to be able to purchase an XS Max... But I think it is worth waiting...

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If it's because of the Apple Watch alone, perhaps you could reconsider but if you truly want to come back to Apple, we are a ever green pesture. I always come back to Apple personally because I have apps bought there.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
From the rumors I read the changes coming to the iPhone 11 are not going to get me to give up my X this year but I’m looking forward to the 2020 offerings with rumored 5G and hopefully a big design change

To the OP if you buy a FaceID iPhone it will hold you over for quite some time

By the looks of it the iPhone XI series will be what the XS series should have been from the beginning...significantly bigger batteries, triple rear camera etc along with the usual upgrades.

There are rumours of there even being a 5nm processor...knowing Apple’s CPUs to be the fastest in the market this will probably blisteringly speedy.

If the rumours of the triple rear camera, 5nm cpu and bigger batteries are correct then Apple’s sales might improve...they’ve been lacklustre as of late.

That said, apparently the XR’s successor will also get a bigger battery and presumably the same processor as the XI...maybe even a 1080p OLED display? If it has those and a dual lens camera I think it’ll be the more successful model.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73