First phone with no screen protector

Carraser23

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I got one and screwed up the installation and instead of getting mad I thought to myself...What the heck am I being forced to pay for Apple Care+ for? I mind as well use my phone the way it was meant to be used with my leather case with no screen obstructions and call it a day! AppleCare will be my “screen protector”

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Apple Care doesn’t pay for scratches, si I get a screen protector.

Different strokes. Different folks.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I got one and screwed up the installation and instead of getting mad I thought to myself...What the heck am I being forced to pay for Apple Care+ for? I mind as well use my phone the way it was meant to be used with my leather case with no screen obstructions and call it a day! AppleCare will be my “screen protector”

Who forced you to buy AC+?

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I never use screen protectors. IMO they look awful (especially tempered glass with the curved iPhone glass) and I prefer to enjoy my phone. At most I get a couple micro scratches that can only be seen in certain lighting, which doesn’t bother me one bit.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I'd rather spend the $40 for a good tempered glass screen protector so I don't have to pay the deductible to replace the screen.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've used Zagg screen protectors since my Blackberry 8330 days and on every device since, but this time I might look else where. I just have an OCD about micro abrasions so will putting some type of screen protection on my MAX.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

AC+ does not cover normal wear and tear like scratching. It covers a broken screen or other physical damage.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I use Edge2Edge screen protectors and the risk of scratches and screen damage in a drop for me its worth it. I know users who never have a problem without them, and I know users who do use them, swapped one off and forgot to put a new one on and dropped their iPhone, $250-300 screen repair on their X.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a Spigen screen protector on my Xs right now. I applied it perfectly! Lol, usually there’s at least one micro dust particle bubble somewhere!
But it’s starting to bother me now. Dust is sticking to the edges of the protector and I know that will get worse. And even though it covers the majority of the screen I’m very aware of the edges. So tempted to peel it off.....but it’s applied so well!! 🤣 What a decision....

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I have a Spigen screen protector on my Xs right now. I applied it perfectly! Lol, usually there’s at least one micro dust particle bubble somewhere!
But it’s starting to bother me now. Dust is sticking to the edges of the protector and I know that will get worse. And even though it covers the majority of the screen I’m very aware of the edges. So tempted to peel it off.....but it’s applied so well!! 🤣 What a decision....

Keep it on! You'll thank me in the end

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
How do the liquid screen protectors work

They are good against scratches but not drops, but even it scratches it won’t come off. Some say its a scam but I think it works especially if Spigen sells its own liquid screen protector.

It’s a solution you install and you don’t have a actual glass screen protector.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2