iPhone XR Pre Order/Orders

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Post here if you’ll plan to/have preordered an iPhone XR. If you want to - post the color, capacity, and which carrier you’re on, or SIM free as well. As an aside, the Apple Store app has been updated with support for Siri Shortcuts, so if you’re in the IUP program you can create a voice command while going through the pre-approval process with an ‘Add to Siri’ button. Say your phrase when preordering begins, and Siri will pull up your pre-approval in the Apple Store app (version 5.1.1).

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My carrier rep already has my order for a 128gb Xr in whatever color they can get me on launch day.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile and am planning on getting the XR. I was initally debating whether to get the black or red, but I can't seem to stop thinking of the red, so that's what I'm going to get. Same thing with storage amount; I've been debating back and forth that 128GB is more than enough for me, but I'll be coming from a 256GB iPhone 7. I figure the more storage, the better, and plus, I can probably add the nearly 100GB of music I have in my collection and still have a comfortable amount of storage left over. I'm going to do what I did when I bought the 6s, order it directly from Apple. I noticed they have an option where you can pick up the phone in the store when it arrives. I may just do that since the Queens Center Mall has the Apple Store now, and that's walking distance from my house.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Although I already have the iPhone XS Max as my daily driver, I do plan to preorder either the Red or Blue XR for my second line / back up phone.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Although I already have the iPhone XS Max as my daily driver, I do plan to preorder either the Red or Blue XR for my second line / back up phone.

I have an X, a sealed Xs and will be preordering an XR. Will either keep the XR and sell off the other two or keep the Xs. So excited to see this device!

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Good luck to everyone placing a preorder for an iPhone XR. Hopefully you’ll all get the color and storage size you want for receiving by the release date.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Pre-ordering was easy peasy using the Apple Store app on my iPhone. I set up the specs before bed, then set my alarm for 2:55am EST. All done by 3:05am.:yes:

64 GB Product Red XR on AT&T

Now it’s just a matter of waiting for the UPS or FedEx guy on the 26th.

I hope everyone gets exactly what they want too!

Last edited:

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Got my order in. For some reason apples website/app was acting funny so I got my order in through my carrier. I wanted to be able to walk in and pick up but I will wait for it to be delivered to my job. 128gb xr white (128gb is the sweet spot)

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I was curious and, checking the Apple Store, it appears you can still preorder this morning and get it next Friday.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the 128GB red yesterday morning after I woke up. I could've done it around 4:45 am since I suddenly woke up - realizing I was sick and caught the cold my mother had all week! But I didn't bother. I decided on 128 instead of 256GB because, after all, I've still got 202GB free on my 256GB iPhone 7. 128GB should be more than enough for me. Already got two cases and a tempered glass screen protector as well!

pekqfx

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I was so excited in the beginning about the colors of the xr but I was bummed there was no green option (I had a green 5c) so I have preordered a white but really thinking of that coral now. Debating if I should switch it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2