iPhone X flip cases with removable magnetic inner shell

pullman3

Apr 12, 2018
Visit site
I'm using a Pipetto wallet case with the removable inner case that attaches with magnets.

But what alternatives are there?

I've only found models from Burkley and Doc Artisan but what I dislike about them is that the leather folio has a large cut out for the camera.

The Pipetto doesn't have this but unfortunately the leather isn't great and the stitching is a bit loose.

Thanks for any suggestions.
P

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not one who puts cases on my iPhone, but hopefully those who do will reply soon. In the meantime, take care and have a great weekend.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a Pipetto wallet case with the removable inner case that attaches with magnets.

But what alternatives are there?

I've only found models from Burkley and Doc Artisan but what I dislike about them is that the leather folio has a large cut out for the camera.

The Pipetto doesn't have this but unfortunately the leather isn't great and the stitching is a bit loose.

Thanks for any suggestions.
P

There is also Ullu, Sena and Twelve South. It appears the Twelve South cases have the top corner completely cut out for the camera, the Ullu and Sena only cuts a large hole for the camera, the leather edges are still there around the camera.

There is also the Nomad Folio, though the phone is not detachable. I'm sure there are others, as well. One other I'll suggest, though it is only fake leather, is the Dreem folio case.

pullman3

Apr 12, 2018
Visit site
Thank you for these suggestions. I had seen the Twelve South and Dreem but not the Ullu or Sena cases.

One of the things I like about the Pipetto is the lack of closure. It makes for a slightly smaller case.

It's really a shame the Pipetto had such poor quality leather. I've now returned it.

There is also Ullu, Sena and Twelve South. It appears the Twelve South cases have the top corner completely cut out for the camera, the Ullu and Sena only cuts a large hole for the camera, the leather edges are still there around the camera.

There is also the Nomad Folio, though the phone is not detachable. I'm sure there are others, as well. One other I'll suggest, though it is only fake leather, is the Dreem folio case.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I have used the AMOVO brand leather wallet case for my IPhone X and have been pleasantly pleased. It has the removable inner case with magnets and most importantly supports wireless charging. They run about $30 on Amazon and EBay

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234