Well that didn’t take long

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Technofreakism got the best of me and I ran into a T-Mobile store tonight and upgraded/side graded to the X. Only 6 weeks into my first iPhone (8plus) and I caved after saying I was going to pass lol

This is a great little big phone! Maybe not being as entrenched in the iOS gestures as most long time Apple people was a good thing. The differences in operation don’t bug me at all. Jury is still out on the screen size but the display is beautiful. Tomorrow will be the true test when I go out and do some shopping and see how Face ID works while paying for more stuff I can’t afford ha ha

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Technofreakism got the best of me and I ran into a T-Mobile store tonight and upgraded/side graded to the X. Only 6 weeks into my first iPhone (8plus) and I caved after saying I was going to pass lol

This is a great little big phone! Maybe not being as entrenched in the iOS gestures as most long time Apple people was a good thing. The differences in operation don’t bug me at all. Jury is still out on the screen size but the display is beautiful. Tomorrow will be the true test when I go out and do some shopping and see how Face ID works while paying for more stuff I can’t afford ha ha

Congratulations on getting your new iPhone X.......Which color did you go with?

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your new iPhone X.......Which color did you go with?

I went with the silver for a change. They both looked nice but I always get dark phones so I wanted to change it up this time.

On a side note, I was amazed that all the TMO stores I called yesterday had them in stock. I had to order online and cross my fingers last year to get all my kids their 7's for Christmas.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I went with the silver for a change. They both looked nice but I always get dark phones so I wanted to change it up this time.

On a side note, I was amazed that all the TMO stores I called yesterday had them in stock. I had to order online and cross my fingers last year to get all my kids their 7's for Christmas.

I, too, have the silver model, but heck, it’s more of a pearl white than silver, especially when you’re outside. Still, it’s a beautiful device....

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Congrats and enjoy you new X, I have had mine since launch day and the more I use it, the more I like it.

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I've had my X for 5 days now and am really growing to love this thing. Let the haters flame away but there's nothing I don't love about this phone other than the exorbitant pricing. The screen is awesome, the form factor just perfect for one handed use (my 7+ was just too damned big and with horrible bezels). True tone took me a while to adapt to (along with the rest of the changes) but now it all seems very intuitive and correct. My ONLY significant gripe is that a case is mandatory given repair costs. I've always run my iPhones nekked in the past but just can't bring myself to do it yet with the X even with Apple Care +.

Last edited:

rodeTrip

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I've had my X for 5 days now and am really growing to love this thing. Let the haters flame away but there's nothing I don't love about this phone other than the exorbitant pricing. The screen is awesome, the form factor just perfect for one handed use (my 7+ was just too damned big and with horrible bezels). True tone took me a while to adapt to (along with the rest of the changes) but now it all seems very intuitive and correct. Let the haters bash away but I'm thrilled with it. My ONLY gripe is that a case is mandatory given repair costs. I've always run my iPhones nekked in the past but just can't bring myself to do it yet with the X even with Apple Care +.

the x actually feels way safer to hold than all the pluses. It doesnt ever feel like its going to fly or slip out my hand when i am using it or just holding it when i am walking around.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77