My whitestone dome came today. So nervous about messing up the install as this cost be almost 50 bucks lol
    12-14-2017 09:15 AM
    My whitestone dome came today. So nervous about messing up the install as this cost be almost 50 bucks lol
    EDIT : Bloody UV lamp does not work. Its broke So frustrating as i cannot install now. Contacted mobile fun who i bought from however and thankfully they have sent out another to me - no questions asked which was great!
    12-14-2017 09:51 AM
    EDIT : Bloody UV lamp does not work. Its broke So frustrating as i cannot install now. Contacted mobile fun who i bought from however and thankfully they have sent out another to me - no questions asked which was great!
    Glad they’re making it right. Please post pics once you have the install complete.
    12-14-2017 10:07 AM
    Glad they’re making it right. Please post pics once you have the install complete.
    Turns out i was able to fix the lamp lol I opened it up and managed to get it working. Install is complete and it looks amazing. Its almost not even visible on the screen! How it hold up, only time will tell but it looks great. I had a cheap screen protector on it up until now and the difference is staggering! This looks so much better! Cant upload pics sadly as my webcam quality is not good enough to actually show the protector! It just looks like the phone has nothing on it ha

The install was easier then i was expecting although the process was a little nerve wrecking ha Very happy with the end result as of now anyway. Looks great and not a bubble in sight! If it hold up well to finger prints then it was 50 bucks well spent in my opinion
    nnahorski likes this.
    12-14-2017 10:44 AM
    I wanted to update my experience with Belkin Glass. Many have said they had theirs crack for no reason within days but I have had my Belkin Glass from the Apple Store on November 29th and it’s still scratch free with no damage to speak of. Maybe some earlier Glass was defective?

I also went a year with Belkin Glass on an iPhone 7 with not even a scratch appearing.
    02-11-2018 11:05 PM
    I wanted to update my experience with Belkin Glass. Many have said they had theirs crack for no reason within days but I have had my Belkin Glass from the Apple Store on November 29th and it’s still scratch free with no damage to speak of. Maybe some earlier Glass was defective?

I also went a year with Belkin Glass on an iPhone 7 with not even a scratch appearing.
    There had to be something wrong overall if Apple decides to yank them from all stored in mid December. 2 months later nothing has replaced them in Apple. Rumor has it that Belkin was redoing them and would hit Apple stores again possible by late February.
    02-11-2018 11:41 PM
    There had to be something wrong overall if Apple decides to yank them from all stored in mid December. 2 months later nothing has replaced them in Apple. Rumor has it that Belkin was redoing them and would hit Apple stores again possible by late February.
    They pulled them? Wow, I didn’t know. At least mines going strong still, lol. If mine ever does crack it may give me some recourse to get it replaced free. But so far so good
    02-12-2018 12:07 AM
    They pulled them? Wow, I didn’t know. At least mines going strong still, lol.
    Yup. You won’t find them in store or online at Apple.com. They now only offer the Belkin anti glare. But expect a revision of that screen protector in the near future. Suppose to be much more sturdy.
    02-12-2018 12:17 AM
    Yup. You won’t find them in store or online at Apple.com. They now only offer the Belkin anti glare. But expect a revision of that screen protector in the near future. Suppose to be much more sturdy.
    The Apple Store at Avalon in Atlanta had the Belkin ones a couple weeks ago when I was there. Could've just been the box as a place holder though. I didn't ask about them.
    02-12-2018 08:29 AM
    The Apple Store at Avalon in Atlanta had the Belkin ones a couple weeks ago when I was there. Could've just been the box as a place holder though. I didn't ask about them.
    They have belkin anti glare. Maybe the new glass has arrived. Last time I was there, not yet. And their site is still not offering belkin glass since it was pulled in mid December.
    02-12-2018 10:33 AM
    They have belkin anti glare. Maybe the new glass has arrived. Last time I was there, not yet. And their site is still not offering belkin glass since it was pulled in mid December.
    I’m not 100% sure to be honest. I didn’t pay too much attention. I just saw Belkin and thought the new glass might be available now.
    02-12-2018 11:22 AM
    I think I read stores will get their stock in January while the online store would get it in February. But this was written back in December so it could have changed.
    02-12-2018 08:06 PM
    I think I read stores will get their stock in January while the online store would get it in February. But this was written back in December so it could have changed.
    Stores and online now have the Belkin glass back in stock. Not sure what has changed but I’m sure it’s new and improved.
    02-14-2018 09:40 PM
    Stores and online now have the Belkin glass back in stock. Not sure what has changed but I’m sure it’s new and improved.
    Nice to know in case I need a new one ever.
    02-15-2018 12:17 PM
89 ... 234