Carrying two devices

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I always carry two devices one for work and one for personal. How many others carry two devices.

Note 8
Blackberry Keyone
IPhone x on order

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s been a while since I’ve carried around 2 devices. These days, however, I just carry around my iPhone and use it for both personal and business use.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I have two, but I hate carrying two. One stays home. In my iPhone I have Google Voice and my magicjack "home" line. So I essentially have three in one. I was thinking hard about getting a Galaxy S8 but I really am not interested in carrying two phone around everyday. Shutting down the second line soon and selling my Note 4.

purplovher

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I tried two devices, it was too much. I’m a minimalist. I carry one device. My iPhone X (now) and use Google Voice for business.

coopski

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
Yep, I wish I could find another solution but, iPhone SE for work/customers and a 6 (soon to be a X :) for personal and certain business associates that need to reach me at any time... I wish there was another solution because I feel ridiculous at times...

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I always carry two devices one for work and one for personal. How many others carry two devices.

Note 8
Blackberry Keyone
IPhone x on order

I currently have an iPhone X and a Galaxy Note 8. Literally the best of both worlds. Though I do use my iPhone more because iMessage and Tweetbot are the two apps I use most throughout the day and those are both exclusive to iOS.

David J Dowd

Oct 27, 2018
Visit site

Note 8
Blackberry Keyone
IPhone x on order

Like you I also carry multiple devices.

At the moment I take four with me on a normal day.

Oppo R11s Personal (daily driver)
IPhone 7 Personal

Oppo A73 Work
Blackberry Passport Work

Weekends I tend to carry one of each but during the week they all travel with me.

D

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Years ago the company I work for wanted me to use my personal device for work. I asked what type of reimbursement I was going to receive and they said none. So I refused and told them if they wanted me to have a mobile device for work then they would have to supply it. However, as an hourly employee, I would not be taking the device home.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Years ago the company I work for wanted me to use my personal device for work. I asked what type of reimbursement I was going to receive and they said none. So I refused and told them if they wanted me to have a mobile device for work then they would have to supply it. However, as an hourly employee, I would not be taking the device home.

Good man! I have never understood why quite bright people will allow themselves to be pestered 24/7 for little or no extra remuneration. I have had friends tell me that part of their job is being available to be called any time some bored nitwit on the other side of the world can’t think of anything better to do. Like learning to use the international clock function on their phone ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2