I ordered through ATT and my original ship date was 12/4 - 12/18, I then got an email last weekend indicating the shipment was moved up to 11/27 - 12/4 and this past weekend I got another update that it was moved up to 11/17 - 11/27. Although I don't expect it, I'm hoping I get another update this coming weekend saying it has shipped!!!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    11-06-2017 01:17 PM
    I’m in the 11/17-11/24 shipping window. 256GB SG AT&T, ordered on Apple Store, using AT&T Next plan to finance. Got my confirmation email at 3:11am EST.

I have seen dozens of cases where people ordering the exact same phone via the iPhone Upgrade Program get deliver dates moved up from as far out as December to this week. Several iUP users had the same delivery window as me, but got their phones on launch day. Apple is obviously prioritizing iUP users, although they won’t admit it. In my opinion this is bad customer service... not a good practice. People should not receive priority delivery based on how they choose to pay for their phone.

I would encourage people who are frustrated to call Apple and voice your opinion. Don’t be rude or abrasive, just straightforward and honest. I spoke with a senior advisor earlier today and voiced my opinion politely and she was very understanding an receptive. While she could not confirm whether or not Apple prioritized deliveries, she did acknowledge that a decision like that would come from much higher up in the chain of command. She made note of my complaint, gave me a case number and encouraged me to go to Apple.com/feedback and also voice my concerns there with a reference to the case number. She offered a free iPhone X case for my troubles and when I told her i already had a case, she gave me a free wireless charger!

If enough people make some noise, the process WILL change. Apple cares about its customers and wants us to keep us coming back.
    Last edited by bparks115; 11-06-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    TheRewardisCheese likes this.
    11-06-2017 01:28 PM
    I’m in the 11/17-11/24 shipping window. 256GB SG AT&T, ordered on Apple Store, using AT&T Next plan to finance. Got my confirmation email at 3:11am EST.

I have seen dozens of cases where people ordering the exact same phone via the iPhone Upgrade Program get deliver dates moved up from as far out as December to this week. Several iUP users had the same delivery window as me, but got their phones on launch day. Apple is obviously prioritizing iUP users, although they won’t admit it. In my opinion this is bad customer service... not a good practice. People should not receive priority delivery based on how they choose to pay for their phone.

I would encourage people who are frustrated to call Apple and voice your opinion. Don’t be rude or abrasive, just straightforward and honest. I spoke with a senior advisor earlier today and voiced my opinion politely and she was very understanding an receptive. While she could not confirm whether or not Apple prioritized deliveries, she did acknowledge that a decision like that would come from much higher up in the chain of command. She made note of my complaint, gave me a case number and encouraged me to go to Apple.com/feedback and also voice my concerns there with a reference to the case number. She offered a free iPhone X case for my troubles and when I told her i already had a case, she gave me a free wireless charger!

If enough people make some noise, the process WILL change. Apple cares about its customers and wants us to keep us coming back.

I agree with you on this, though at least the rep you spoke with made a genuine effort it appears to show appreciation on Apple's behalf with you being a customer and taking the time to voice your concern and frustration with them. I know a lot of companies could care less when someone is genuinely frustrated with them and will try to pass the buck on to someone else or just try to placate with obvious false consideration.

I can vouch that sometimes taking time to voice concern and/or frustration with something can be an exercise in futility, but sometimes it does indeed help. At the very least it can be somewhat cathartic.
    bparks115 likes this.
    11-06-2017 02:30 PM
    I got the email that moved my shipping to 11/27 to 12/4 but not from 11/17 to 11/27, hopefully mine will move up to that shipping time . I am glad they are improving at all
    11-06-2017 03:22 PM
    I agree with you on this, though at least the rep you spoke with made a genuine effort it appears to show appreciation on Apple's behalf with you being a customer and taking the time to voice your concern and frustration with them. I know a lot of companies could care less when someone is genuinely frustrated with them and will try to pass the buck on to someone else or just try to placate with obvious false consideration.

I can vouch that sometimes taking time to voice concern and/or frustration with something can be an exercise in futility, but sometimes it does indeed help. At the very least it can be somewhat cathartic.
    I ordered on line at 3:20 am. gray/256. Delivery date was 11/17-11/24 and has not changed. I have contacted Apple by phone and chat, and they continue to insist that all orders are filled on a first-come-first-served basis. I respectfully disagreed since there are stories of people here who have received their phones or had order dates moved up despite their ordering hours after I did. They just say they understand and apologize because there's nothing they can do.

I don't think they should be sending available inventory to stores when there are unfilled pre-orders. That inventory should be used for orders already placed.
    bparks115 likes this.
    11-06-2017 06:27 PM
    Got mine today! I was in the Nov. 17 shipping window. It's AMAZING.
    11-06-2017 07:56 PM
    Pre-ordered iPhone X 256 GB in Silver on Oct. 27 with T-Mobile in store. Estimated shipping date Nov 10-Dec 01. They haven't charged my CC yet so ... Anyone else on the same boat?
    RECON1 likes this.
    11-07-2017 03:44 PM
    Ordered mine through the Apple App Store app with delivery for November 17-24 an it’s still in progress. Looks like I won’t be one of the lucky ones to get my early and none of the Apple stores in my area haven’t had any in stock.
    11-07-2017 05:18 PM
    Ordered mine through the Apple App Store app with delivery for November 17-24 an it’s still in progress. Looks like I won’t be one of the lucky ones to get my early and none of the Apple stores in my area haven’t had any in stock.
    Same. Order in at 3:20 am. Delivery listed as 17th-24th. Hasn't changed.
    Broodn likes this.
    11-07-2017 08:11 PM
    Mines comes in friday, cant wait. Still searching for a case while i can.
    11-07-2017 08:12 PM
    Mines comes in friday, cant wait. Still searching for a case while i can.
    You’ll love it. Best iPhone ever in my opinion.
    11-07-2017 10:20 PM
    Anyone else seeing their iPhone X stuck in South Korea via UPS website. Mine has been there for 2 days now.
    11-08-2017 01:00 PM
    Nothing in or out while Trump was there. Now he’s in China so your iPhone should move.
    wcowings likes this.
    11-08-2017 01:04 PM
    Pre-ordered iPhone X 256 GB in Silver on Oct. 27 with T-Mobile in store. Estimated shipping date Nov 10-Dec 01. They haven't charged my CC yet so ... Anyone else on the same boat?
    UPDATE: So T-Mobile finally charged my card around 8 am this morning, my order has been changed to "partiallypreorder", and estimated ship dates are Nov. 8- Nov.10. THIS IS PROGRESS!!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-08-2017 01:16 PM
    Finally ordered mine today through vzw. Scheduled date is 12/6. I’ll patiently wait three weeks.
    nikkisharif and ladyc0524 like this.
    11-08-2017 05:13 PM
    I ordered my wife a phone at 3:05 am. . Got an email yesterday they cancelled the transaction. Was a mixup in the apple app that ordered both hers and mine with the same phone number. Apple says nothing they can do. order again.!!! Didn't even offer any compensation. Now she has to wait till late December. Nothing available around here in any of the stores I've been checking daily.
    11-08-2017 06:39 PM
    Keep checking, unless you get bumped up pretty heavy...you’ll end up finding one in a store first.
    11-08-2017 06:42 PM
    So I just confirmed my order for the iPhoneX Space Grey 256GB. This will be my first iphone ever after being a Blackberry lifer. Looking forward to trying this out.
    nikkisharif and flyinion like this.
    11-08-2017 06:47 PM
    Ugh, Ordered mine on pre-order day at 6am. Got a original delivery window of 12/15-12/20. Then it changed to 11/15-11/20. Got a ship notification on 11/3 for delivery on 11/10. Whoo, felt like a kid on Christmas. Then it sat in Korea for 3 days. Now it was rescheduled for 11/14. Weekend ruined. Lol.
    11-09-2017 08:59 AM
    No store availability in the nearest 50 miles....

12/1 it is.
    11-09-2017 09:44 AM
    Mine has been listed as prepared to ship and my card has been charged. Nice! Still checking stores for one to get my wife.
    11-09-2017 10:04 AM
    Found one locally this morning. Went through the purchase process and when I went to buy it said item in your cart is no longer available. GRRR
    11-09-2017 10:18 AM
    Taking the plunge the Apple store near me had phones in stock this morning so I canceled my preorder hoping they have them in stock again at 8am so I can get one instead of waiting
    11-09-2017 06:01 PM
    Taking the plunge the Apple store near me had phones in stock this morning so I canceled my preorder hoping they have them in stock again at 8am so I can get one instead of waiting
    My friend was able to secure a reservation today. I told her that she has to check the Apple store app exactly at 7AM everyday. She did this for 2 days and today she was able to reserved one and picking it up at 7PM. She’s so thankful and very happy!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-09-2017 06:26 PM
    My friend was able to secure a reservation today. I told her that she has to check the Apple store app exactly at 7AM everyday. She did this for 2 days and today she was able to reserved one and picking it up at 7PM. She’s so thankful and very happy!
    Was able to snag a space gray 64GB finally. Checked the Apple store app last night around 1130pm PST and saw stock of most carrier and storage configs in both colors. I have been checking every day at 6am and nothing. Decided on a whim to check at 11:30pm and bam....plenty of stock for about an hour, then all sold out again. I am glad I decided to check when i did as I really did not like the silver one I originally got last Saturday.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-09-2017 08:18 PM
915 ... 3132333435 ...