Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
If it's already out for delivery by this point, it's too late right?

Not necessarily. You can try it but it may not work. I did it with FedEx for a large gaming chair I was having shipped to my house on the day it was out for delivery because it required a signature and unexpectedly nobody was going to be home. The re-direct worked but I don't know if I got lucky or just because it was FedEx vs. UPS or what.

My guess is it will probably work but since it's coming off the truck that is making individual deliveries you may not get it until the end of the day vs. if you had re-directed before it's out for delivery it might get sent to the store early in the day on a different truck that's heading there specifically to drop off/pick up stuff.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
How do you go to that page? I go to follow my delivery and it's blank

Sorry, I had to go get my phone. Do you have a "My Choice" account with UPS? You need to be logged into one to use this feature.

I set my account up to notify me when the package was in my area and it sent me a link to "Follow My Delivery". One I logged in, it worked...

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I preordered 2 X’s through Apple, but they aren’t due to ship until later this month. I figured I’d try my luck in AT&T stores today.

I was shocked to find nobody waiting at either store I went to. The first store had zero stock, but I managed to scored a 64GB SG for my wife at the second one. So we cancelled her order, meanwhile the order for mine is still “In Progress”.

I thought surely by today mine would’ve gone into “Preparing for Shipment” and the date would be moved up, but nothing so far. Not even a charge on my CC. I may try the two Targets we have when I get off work, but I’m not holding my breath.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting on FedEx. It said it was on the truck for delivery four and a half hours ago. I sure hope it’s here before 5 o’clock… Fingers crossed!

Yep. Same here, still waiting.
FedEx probably has a few extra deliveries today, so they may be later than usual.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
What's up with all these pictures of the boxes people?!? Show us the phones :D

Lol...I haven’t set it all the way up yet but here ya go
53c56b11b16f6678b7319aa769b4c8bb.jpg
de4f0df781ff6663b9ca7f8bdefbc5a4.jpg
26d0fe86353fcbf4820f1aa1d7fdc384.jpg

This phone is stupid fast coming from a 6+. FaceID is so fast I don’t even know it’s happening.

FaceID is pretty fast. I honestly wasn’t impressed by it & just assumed I’d turn it off, but it’s pretty good. Haven’t had any issues at all.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Lol...I haven’t set it all the way up yet but here ya go
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171103/53c56b11b16f6678b7319aa769b4c8bb.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171103/de4f0df781ff6663b9ca7f8bdefbc5a4.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171103/26d0fe86353fcbf4820f1aa1d7fdc384.jpg

FaceID is pretty fast. I honestly wasn’t impressed by it & just assumed I’d turn it off, but it’s pretty good. Haven’t had any issues at all.

Beautiful screen. Can’t wait for mine to deliver around the 17th this month (or earlier ...fingers crossed )

minimejer05

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Got my ATT preorder from Best Buy today and was pleasantly surprised to see that they gave me the A1865 version! Also, came with SIM card remover inside the box and an extra ATT SIM taped to the box. Awwweeeeasome.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
This is by far the best iPhone made in my opinion. The"Notch" is a non-issue for me.

The only time I use my phone in landscape is watching video, so the notch isn't an issue for me either. I just hope all my apps update sooner rather than later. Quite a few already have, so I have hope.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Now I'm getting irritated at UPS. Tracking shows it's still at the distribution center and the store said they already got deliveries this is not cool. In queue for a support chat and the wait time keeps increasing.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Just got off with chat. Seems like I should have just let it get delivered to my house and used the release form. These can't be sent to a UPS store only a customer care center. thankfully it sounds like it might be there and I just had to request that and supposedly can pick it up there. Thankfully it's also pretty near my work, just not as convenient as the one near my house. Ugh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77