I am back to the 6s after using iPhone SE

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
With the features such as the QuickType covering more of the screen I can't imagine myself going back to a smaller screen. I tried using my iPod touch with the feature and it just ruins the experience.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I like the portability of the SE. Now that I'm used to the 6S, I will probably go back to it and use the SE every once in awhile and as backup when I do my annual sale of my iPhone to upgrade to latest and greatest. I do think that the SE would be good for my kids once they destroy their 5Ss.

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I've been bouncing back and forth between my SE and 6S+. Basically, the SE comes with me when I know I'll be in a position where lugging around the 6S Plus would annoy me. We go to a lot of Mets games and it's much easier to carry the SE with me, especially those hot sticky days on which I can just slip it into my shorts. Heading somewhere where I'm carrying a bag(s) or jacket and the 6S+ comes along. Especially if it's a place where I'll be waiting for a long time. I'm looking at you Newark airport. I can see the phones swapping jealous looks at one another all the time btw. ;)

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
If you have the money than doing the 6S+ and SE swap is the best of both worlds. There are times that the SE just makes life a lot easier and other times that having the real estate of the 6S+ is great. Not looking to argue with Sangs... but when I go to Red Sox games.. The SE is the perfect phone for the day.

I have an international trip coming up in September and I need to decide on what tech I am bringing. Do I bring a Duel SIM phone and just plop a local SIM in or take my two Iphones and just pay the rates? Such First World Problems... LOL

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
If you have the money than doing the 6S+ and SE swap is the best of both worlds. There are times that the SE just makes life a lot easier and other times that having the real estate of the 6S+ is great. Not looking to argue with Sangs... but when I go to Red Sox games.. The SE is the perfect phone for the day.

I have an international trip coming up in September and I need to decide on what tech I am bringing. Do I bring a Duel SIM phone and just plop a local SIM in or take my two Iphones and just pay the rates? Such First World Problems... LOL

Sell one of the iPhones and leave the other at home, and buy a dual SIM phone (and some other nice stuff as you'll still have some spare cash).

The dual SIM Moto G4s are tempting, but if they're too pricey, you can pick up a decent dual SIM phone for under EUR 150, and a serviceable one for under EUR 100. See for example:
https://www.bol.com/nl/s/algemeen/z...archContext/media_all/sc/media_all/index.html

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My son is using my old 5 for Pok?mon Go and I can't believe I ever used it. I'm sure the 6s will feel that way when I move to the 7 Plus in the fall.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Hadn't touched my 6S Plus since I got the SE back in April.

Busted it out the other day and I can't believe I was using that gigantic thing. Sold it last week.

Still loving the SE and no plans to get another gigantic iPhone. Hopefully there will be a successor to the SE around same size (4-4.2").

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I've loved the SE. Typing isn't as accurate as the 6s but it's fine. I suspect I will use the 7 as my daily driver when it releases but the SE is nice for now. Can't use my 6s bc hubby's phone broke and he's using mine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77