Do you know if a storm's approaching? - Get The Weather Forecast App

Best in class:Get 15 months of ExpressVPN for under $100

Thanks @Ledsteplin

Did I somehow auto join the beta since my app is showing version 3.0.17? Maybe some quirk of re-downloading the application through my account's purchased section? When I click on the app in my purchased list it attempts to bring up an application info tile (like the post at the top of the thread), but nothing appears.

I followed the link to testflight (is this the beta link you were referring to?) and it says the beta is full.

Either way, I have 3.0.17 currently installed and I'm not getting any updates. Each of my locations correctly shows the location on the map section (and renders any radar returns as well).
    Should be version 3.0.20 if you have Test Flight app.
    Ledsteplin and Spencerdl like this.
    03-10-2019 10:22 AM
    This is not going to become a back and forth weather app comparison thread. This is not going to become a back and forth weather app comparison thread...PERIOD.
    If you don't like the app don't use it...move on. SIMPLE
    @pfluger Thanks for reworking the new BeWeather 3 with diligence and timely beta updates.
    Thank you!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-10-2019 11:16 AM
    Thanks @Ledsteplin

Did I somehow auto join the beta since my app is showing version 3.0.17? Maybe some quirk of re-downloading the application through my account's purchased section? When I click on the app in my purchased list it attempts to bring up an application info tile (like the post at the top of the thread), but nothing appears.

I followed the link to testflight (is this the beta link you were referring to?) and it says the beta is full.

Either way, I have 3.0.17 currently installed and I'm not getting any updates. Each of my locations correctly shows the location on the map section (and renders any radar returns as well).
    It's version 3.0.20 (3008). There's a limit to the number of testers on a beta. This is true for all app betas. Maybe BeWeather 3 reached the limit. If so, you may have to wait for the app store version. A spot could open up, so keep trying.
    03-10-2019 11:30 AM
    @pfluger

The main icon is now showing the sun at night. This is after midnight at 12:23 am.

But it is random, most of the time it is ok. In the earlier post where I first showed the 24 icons were not correct, the main icon for this same location was showing the moon. A few hours later in the evening it is showing the sun.

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_0247.jpg
    03-10-2019 11:53 AM
    Everything seems to be working properly on my Xs Max at the moment. Kudos on the beta updates. Good job Pfluger.
    03-10-2019 12:19 PM
    Everything seems to be working properly on my Xs Max at the moment. Kudos on the beta updates. Good job Pfluger.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...48d3031e1c.jpg
    Same here...
    03-10-2019 01:14 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...48d3031e1c.jpg
    Alerts are not working for me. And the rain graph in the widget is not working.

Are these working for you?
    03-10-2019 01:18 PM

There is currently no rain in any of my 8 cities to check the rain graph and now that you mentioned it I just turned my Alerts toggle on so I shall see and keep an eye out. Will report back
    03-10-2019 01:28 PM
    Thanks again @Ledsteplin.

I will patiently wait for the update (but very glad to hear it is coming).

Any idea why the current version is invisible in my app store (no search results) and why the app info card won't display when I click on BeWeather from my purchased history?
    03-10-2019 02:08 PM
    Thanks for the beta link. Decided to give it another try in hopes of  Watch complications. Hint hint.
    Spencerdl and Annie_M like this.
    03-10-2019 02:52 PM
    Thanks again @Ledsteplin.

I will patiently wait for the update (but very glad to hear it is coming).

Any idea why the current version is invisible in my app store (no search results) and why the app info card won't display when I click on BeWeather from my purchased history?
    The old app store version no longer worked. So, it was removed from the app store. It was no longer supported by Weather Underground.
    Spencerdl and Schmantz like this.
    03-10-2019 03:12 PM
    No more moon days in the 7 day forecasts.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-10-2019 03:13 PM
    It's version 3.0.20 (3008). There's a limit to the number of testers on a beta. This is true for all app betas. Maybe BeWeather 3 reached the limit. If so, you may have to wait for the app store version. A spot could open up, so keep trying.
    Version 3.0.21 is available now.
    03-10-2019 03:14 PM

The rain graph is working for me now in the widget. Odd it works for some, but not others.
    I still haven't received any weather alerts. I'm sure that will soon be fixed. He's working to get it right. But can't do it all at once.
    03-10-2019 03:21 PM
    The rain graph is working for me now in the widget. Odd it works for some, but not others.
    I still haven't received any weather alerts. I'm sure that will soon be fixed. He's working to get it right. But can't do it all at once.
    All is going good here too ! So happy with this app getting more and more stable again with every update (like the old days) !

Rain measurement shows in the widget, no more moon showing during the day on the hourly, but I’m also not receiving any alerts either.

Looking forward to when the alerts are straightened out as well.

Thanks for all your hard work with the app @pfluger
    Ledsteplin and Spencerdl like this.
    03-10-2019 03:59 PM

Icons are overlapping in the widget. .21 beta

Moon showing in daily forecast is fixed now.
    03-10-2019 04:58 PM
    Noticed this graphical glitch in the widget: when the short textual forecast is really descriptive, it overlaps with the icon (& temperature sometimes).

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_0486.jpg

BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone-img_0475.jpg
    03-10-2019 05:34 PM
    Yes! Beta 3.0.21 is working perfectly. I see that the Weather Underground logo in no longer on the map. Widget is also perfect and updated automatically. Love it.
    Spencerdl and Just_Me_D like this.
    03-10-2019 05:40 PM
    Noticed this graphical glitch in the widget: when the short textual forecast is really descriptive, it overlaps with the icon (& temperature sometimes).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0486.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	125813

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0475.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	125814
    If you still have BeWeather 3 pro installed and also using the Beta version it can cause conflicts with the Beta version.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-10-2019 05:43 PM
    If you still have BeWeather 3 pro installed and also using the Beta version it can cause conflicts with the Beta version.
    Thanks but I currently only have the Beta version installed. The Beta app is already awesome & I'm pretty confident once the minor glitches are gone it'll be in the top charts again after being released in the public app store.
    moyjoy likes this.
    03-10-2019 06:29 PM
    My BeWeather Pro stopped working altogether. The last update was on 02/25/2019 at 2:38 CST. I was going to try to reinstall it but it’s not in my App Store anymore. I really liked it, using it with my AppleWatch 3. Am I out of luck? I’ve resorted to AccuWeather for the time being but I much prefer BeWeather. TY
    03-10-2019 07:07 PM
    Thanks but I currently only have the Beta version installed. The Beta app is already awesome & I'm
    pretty confident once the minor glitches are gone it'll be in the top charts again after being released in the public app store.
    Hey Kev your screen shots are dated July and October 2019.
    Last edited by Elizabeth2; 03-10-2019 at 08:05 PM.
    03-10-2019 07:44 PM
    My BeWeather Pro stopped working altogether. The last update was on 02/25/2019 at 2:38 CST. I was going to try to reinstall it but it’s not in my App Store anymore. I really liked it, using it with my AppleWatch 3. Am I out of luck? I’ve resorted to AccuWeather for the time being but I much prefer BeWeather. TY
    BeWeather 2 became unstable and was pulled from the App Store. BeWeather 3 is currently in Beta. If you’re interested in checking ir out scroll back in this thread for instructions how.
    03-10-2019 08:26 PM
    There are two links for the beta. Make sure you find the later link starting in message #80 or so, the older one is closed. I just signed up, so should be open for you if you are interested.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-10-2019 10:08 PM
    @pfluger. I've been a beta tester for you and this app since BerryWeather (BlackBerry) days and I must admit this is the fasted I've seen you do beta updates. OUTSTANDING and THANK YOU for your hard work and working on multiple problems with the speed of a Gazelle (laughing). Keep up the excellent work.
    Just curious since it really hasn't been mentioned much, #1 are you going to attempt to put a working Temperature Badge on the icon, #2 are you going to add more theme colors (RED... hint, hint) and #3 are you going to add an Apple Watch Complication. Thanks again.
    03-11-2019 01:21 AM
722 ... 910111213 ...