Outlook vs Mail App

richv77

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Does the default IOS Mail app provide more benefits versus using Outlook?
I do have two Exchange mailboxes that I must access and I prefer the best calendar experience (widget).

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hey Rich.

I'm personally using the mail app with my work and personal email accounts. I think the main reason is for one calendar. Any appointments on my personal or work email all appear on the calendar app. Since my wife and I have each others Google calendars shared with each other, having everything on one place works better for me.

Now, I did try the Outlook app several times. I did like it and I also liked the benefit of having work and personal separated on my device, but at the end of the day I like having everything on one calendar.

I think you just need to try both and see what you think.

Hope this helps. :)

_________
~Lee Bo

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Does the default IOS Mail app provide more benefits versus using Outlook?
I do have two Exchange mailboxes that I must access and I prefer the best calendar experience (widget).

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
I use both and I like both. I use the Outlook for iOS app for work-related email and calendar events and the native Mail app for personal use. Both have their pros and cons, and although I could use the native Mail app for my work-related items, I like being able to switch between Mail and Calendar in the same app. Therefore, I would give the Outlook app the favorable nod.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77