Who’s using what these days?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The following email apps are ‘arguably’ the most popular on the iOS platform.

Mail
Outlook
Spark
Airmail
Edison
Yahoo
MyMail
Inbox
Newton

With that being said, which one(s) are you currently using?

Personally, I use the native Mail app for my personal email and Outlook for my work email.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Spark, no other email client comes close in terms of the GUI. Having said that, I use Outlook on my work phone (Android) only because Timyo doesn’t want to sync my Exchange account.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Native mail app for work and iCloud. I have my Gmail forwarding to my iCloud address. I like having everything in one app.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Stock mail App now, tried some of the others, but always come back to stock. It was like that when I was using Android too, stock just seems Best to me.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Edison at the moment. Tried several others. Haven’t came to a conclusive decision on which is best for me.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
After trying roughly a dozen email clients, I finally settled in comfortably with Email by Productivity. The only thing it lacks, for me, is the ability to use a custom notification sound (instead of the default list).

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Stock. Mostly bc my work pushes policy that doesn't allow third party mail apps for work mail. I prefer to have everything in one place, so that's why I'm still using stock. Spark looks interesting though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77