Tapatalk Pro has been updated to version 6.5.1. Having said that, it appears to have fixed the problem with images not displaying. After installing it moments ago, I visited a thread where an image I uploaded via the attachment option didn’t display and found that it is now displaying properly. Hopefully, the problem is indeed fixed.
    Tartarus and mumfoau like this.
    06-13-2017 04:20 PM
    In addition, the app has a new, cleaner look along with a different font. It’s definitely easier to read, in my opinion....
    06-13-2017 04:25 PM
    In addition, the app has a new, cleaner look along with a different font. It’s definitely easier to read, in my opinion....
    YouTube videos should play properly now as well.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-13-2017 04:26 PM
    I like it
    06-13-2017 05:36 PM
    I like it
    Same here. So far so good.
    alphatectz likes this.
    06-13-2017 05:37 PM
    Thanks for the info D...
    alphatectz likes this.
    06-13-2017 06:08 PM
    Thanks for the info. Updating now.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
    06-13-2017 06:59 PM
    Thanks for the info D...
    Thanks for the info. Updating now.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
    You’re both very welcome...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-13-2017 07:04 PM
    I thought the font looked different, but I noticed it at 5am and wasn't awake enough to realize anything else.
    06-13-2017 08:46 PM
    I thought the font looked different, but I noticed it at 5am and wasn't awake enough to realize anything else.
    Yeah, it initially caught me off guard, too...
    06-14-2017 07:43 AM
    Yeah, it initially caught me off guard, too...
    It's my understanding the font is now the same as current Apple font used on iOS. Font size is now the same adjustable as Apple. There is no more font size options in the TapaTalk settings. This now has to be adjusted in the device settings. It's tricky. I argued my case against this, but TapaTalk wouldn't budge. They said they can't go back.
    06-14-2017 11:17 AM
    It's my understanding the font is now the same as current Apple font used on iOS. Font size is now the same adjustable as Apple. There is no more font size options in the TapaTalk settings. This now has to be adjusted in the device settings. It's tricky. I argued my case against this, but TapaTalk wouldn't budge. They said they can't go back.
    I understand, and I’m okay with it. It’s definitely easier to read - at least it is for me...
    06-14-2017 12:11 PM
    I hadn’t opened it until just now and instantly noticed the visual changes. I like.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-14-2017 12:13 PM
    Images still broken for me in Tapatalk Pro (just now purchased and installed). There were a few broken images in the free version from a case thread for the 9.7 iPad 2017, and they're still broken viewing in the TT Pro.
    Last edited by Sherry_B; 06-14-2017 at 04:28 PM.
    06-14-2017 02:30 PM
    Images still broken for me in Tapatalk Pro (just now purchased and installed). There were a few broken images in the free version from a case thread for the 9.7 iPad 2017, and they're still broken viewing in the TT Pro.
    I just posted a screenshot in the “What Are You Listening To” thread moments ago via Tapatalk Pro and it is displaying properly within the app on my iPhone. Hopefully, it’ll work for everyone soon...
    06-14-2017 08:30 PM
    Thanks for the update in this thread D! I had pinged TT directly some time ago with a short list of fixes - hopefully most of them have been addressed
    Ledsteplin and Just_Me_D like this.
    06-15-2017 10:19 AM
    Thanks for the update in this thread D! I had pinged TT directly some time ago with a short list of fixes - hopefully most of them have been addressed
    You’re very welcome, James....
    06-15-2017 11:51 AM
    I've been MIA due to redecorating but I'm about to check it out now. Thanks for the info, D
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    06-17-2017 09:29 PM
    I've been MIA due to redecorating but I'm about to check it out now. Thanks for the info, D
    You’re very welcome...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-17-2017 10:01 PM
    Looks like some of the newer emojis don't work. When I try to use them, it marks my comment as spam
    06-17-2017 10:20 PM
    I just posted a screenshot in the “What Are You Listening To” thread moments ago via Tapatalk Pro and it is displaying properly within the app on my iPhone. Hopefully, it’ll work for everyone soon...
    After seeing this I downloaded Tapatalk Pro and there are still some images not showing up. It’s getting better though, it’s a lot more sporadic.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-17-2017 10:25 PM
    After seeing this I downloaded Tapatalk Pro and there are still some images not showing up. It’s getting better though, it’s a lot more sporadic.
    I'm still on TapaTalk beta. I've been testing the broken images issue. When I post an image on the iMore forums app using attachments, they show broken in that app, but not in TapaTalk. When I post images in TapaTalk using attachments, they show broken in both apps. Images posted on other non MobileNations forums work fine in TapaTalk using attachments. I always use the picture icon, rather than the paper clip. I don't have a way to test images posted from a computer. But it seems some of those show broken. To me, this seems to be more an iMore issue, than one with TapaTalk. I frequent 5 forums in TapaTalk. iMore is the only forum where I see this image issue. "Likes" still do not show on iMore in TapaTalk or the iMore forums app, but do in other forums. I don't know if it's all a plug in issue or what. But iMore and TapaTalk need to get together and fix these issues.
    06-18-2017 06:26 AM
    I'm still on TapaTalk beta. I've been testing the broken images issue. When I post an image on the iMore forums app using attachments, they show broken in that app, but not in TapaTalk. When I post images in TapaTalk using attachments, they show broken in both apps. Images posted on other non MobileNations forums work fine in TapaTalk using attachments. I always use the picture icon, rather than the paper clip. I don't have a way to test images posted from a computer. But it seems some of those show broken. To me, this seems to be more an iMore issue, than one with TapaTalk. I frequent 5 forums in TapaTalk. iMore is the only forum where I see this image issue. "Likes" still do not show on iMore in TapaTalk or the iMore forums app, but do in other forums. I don't know if it's all a plug in issue or what. But iMore and TapaTalk need to get together and fix these issues.
    I do believe they are working on it. Tapatalk seems pretty slow to fix issues. I used to be on the betas a while ago and told them about numerous issues all the time and watched them roll out buggy releases time and again. From what I saw then, it took them months to a year to fix some issues.

Edit: also, this is an iOS issue, something to do with https and http as of iOS 10.
    06-18-2017 06:30 AM
    There are forums other than iMore that are affected. I still have issues in non Mobile Nations forums, so I don't think it's them.

I do believe they are working on it. Tapatalk seems pretty slow to fix issues. I used to be on the betas a while ago and told them about numerous issues all the time and watched them roll out buggy releases time and again. From what I saw then, it took them months to a year to fix some issues.

Edit: also, this is an iOS issue, something to do with https and http as of iOS 10.
    I also believe it's an iOS issue. It didn't start happening until one of the iOS 10 versions.
    06-18-2017 06:52 AM

TapaTalk works pretty hard on issues. Currently it's an issue where when you tap on a thread, it takes you too far back. So if you have it set on "latest post", it takes you back 5 or 7 posts. Sometimes more. They finally fixed the YouTube video issues. They worked hard on that one. My beef with TapaTalk is they keep adding new stuff no one likes. When they do, things go bonkers. I wish they would settle in on a decent build, fix the bugs, and leave it alone. 2½ years of constant beta testing is ridiculous.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-18-2017 06:53 AM
64 123