Airmail

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Was using CloudMagic for awhile (almost 2 years).. was hesitant to pay for Airmail until today.

I just downloaded Airmail for iOS and MacOS. And oh em gee... it's so good! Much better than CloudMagic (now known as Newton) imo.

Worth every penny, to those that are looking for an email app, check this one out!

It's a 5/5 in my books.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Was using CloudMagic for awhile (almost 2 years).. was hesitant to pay for Airmail until today.

I just downloaded Airmail for iOS and MacOS. And oh em gee... it's so good! Much better than CloudMagic (now known as Newton) imo.

Worth every penny, to those that are looking for an email app, check this one out!

It's a 5/5 in my books.

I tried it out when it was first released for iOS and enjoyed it, however, I was having sync-related issues with it. I'm sure that's been fixed by now. Anyway, I'm glad you're liking the Airmail app.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
It still need work, but it is better than it was.

The current problem is, they have IMO a major security issue because they removed an option to "Require Authentication" on the LOCKED notification screen.

So if you have an Airmail notification on your lock screen, anyone can delete or better yet, RESPOND to that email WITHOUT having to authenticate first. Because of this, I have minimized my usage of this app until they bring this option back.

Last edited: