I have problem with ipad screen

sunnyard5666

May 30, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys! I need help with getting my iPad fixed. My school has an ipad based system so basically everybody has an ipad. The ipad was been used when it was given to me and it's been 5 weeks since I had it. It worked well for the past 5 weeks, there was been no problem to it. Lat night, my ipad was still working, i even charged it and downloaded my books for the next term. I used it this morning to study but then a "tingling" color popped up to the partial area of my screen and it did not stop no matter what I do so I turned it off. I turned it back on and it bacame worst because the colored area went to gray color then suddenly went black. I did not drop the ipad or put it somewhere that can make it in that way. I'm freaking out cause we are told that if we broke the ipad, we'll have to pay for it. help me guys, please !!! i'll have to bring it back to the school but if i can fix it before i go there, that'd be great!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello, and welcome to iMore!

That sounds like an issue with the GPU, and not something we can assist you with. I would also believe it not to be anything you've done to the iPad, so as far as I'm concerned they should not be charging you to fix it.

Keep in mine that iMore is a fan based website and not ran in any official capacity by Apple or anyone working for Apple.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My school has an ipad based system so basically everybody has an ipad.

I'm freaking out cause we are told that if we broke the ipad, we'll have to pay for it. help me guys, please !!! i'll have to bring it back to the school but if i can fix it before i go there, that'd be great!

Doesn't sound like you did anything to the iPad to make this happen. Sounds more like a hardware failure. However, it could also be caused to do the way it was handled BEFORE you got it.

I say take it back to the school. If there's no physical damage to the device then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77