Why do I only have 1 Pokemon when I challenge gyms?

I

iMore Question

Whenever I challenge gyms it only gives me the option to choose one Pokemon instead of six. Is anyone else having this issue?

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
When it is you own teams gym you have to beat the gym with just one of your pokemon. This will allow you to add to that gym. When it is not your gym you will have 6

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I picked the wrong team lol. Every gym is held by red. I chose yellow. I'm at level 10 but can't really fight as their top guy is way above mine. I need to join a team that is my color to get me going, but there aren't any. :(

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I picked the wrong team lol. Every gym is held by red. I chose yellow. I'm at level 10 but can't really fight as their top guy is way above mine. I need to join a team that is my color to get me going, but there aren't any. :(

Gyms aren't what is going to level you or Pok?mon up faster. You need to find an area that has a lot of pokestops and a lot of people, most of the pokestops will probably have lures dropped on them all the time. You'll be able to make rounds every five minutes to collect items from the pokestops and catch a lot of Pok?mon. Between catching the Pok?mon and transferring them, you should be able to evolve and strengthen Pok?mon rather quickly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2