Is there a Mail app that is as good as blackberry?

goku_vegeta

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Mail app as good as blackberry?

Here is how my email opens on my Q10.

View attachment 75857
View attachment 75858
View attachment 75859

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

10.3.1 has fit to screen now. You did not enable load external images on the Q10 either.

As a BlackBerry user, I AM quite happy with the email client on iOS. The only issue I have is that it's slower to sync read emails, even on an Exchange server. I've heard good things about Mailbox OP, perhaps you could give that one a try?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
10.3.1 has fit to screen now. You did not enable load external images on the Q10 either.

As a BlackBerry user, I AM quite happy with the email client on iOS. The only issue I have is that it's slower to sync read emails, even on an Exchange server. I've heard good things about Mailbox OP, perhaps you could give that one a try?

In my first post I stated that one had to enable loading external images. I then stated that I had done that on my iPhone.

I then answered a member's question as to how the emails look and whether there is a need to zoom in. I posted those shots. Official OS is 10.2.1 which is what I'm on. 10.3.1 is a leaked OS.

It's good you're happy. As an iPhone user, so am I.

Last edited:

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I hate the stock ios mail app. I prefer to get individual apps for each one of my emails.. ie official Gmail App. But that is just me and how I organize my email.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Why the hatred for the stock email app? I don't get it. I actually like the new Google Inbox app, but that's only for one email service.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Why the hatred for the stock email app? I don't get it. I actually like the new Google Inbox app, but that's only for one email service.

Yah people have different ideas. I've got no problem at all with the stock app.

I've got my unified mail inbox which is exactly what I want and if I want the folders I've got in each account info there. Most often I just go into my unified inbox that's go hotmail, gmail, an old ancient aol account, and yahoo. My main email pushes the others fetch or I have it set as manual.

Best of all, my contacts app works and doesn't multiply like on BlackBerry where I had multiples of the same contact.

Calendar is synced to my main account.

So really.....I've got no issues with my email or usual related apps. EAS works perfectly for me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have no issues at all using the stock email app. I have 4 Gmail accounts, 1 Outlook, 1 iCloud and 1 Comcast. It doesn't bother me that Gmail doesn't use Push. I fetch once per hour, and that suits me fine. Most of my emails are junk anyway. I don't get all the hate on the stock Mail app either. Works great for me.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2