08-02-2014 09:18 AM
    I don't use the app as it's a memory and battery hog, but I did save the icon on my home screen so that it launches FB in the browser.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    08-02-2014 11:03 AM
    Not one of my favorites, but it is good for keeping in touch with family.
    I second Taz on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-02-2014 11:34 AM
    I Dumped facebook right after school semsester ended. I ended up making a new one so i could log in to places without having to make a new account each time and to hit the like button to download free music. Ignus Ramos i chose because really why not
    08-02-2014 03:36 PM
    Facebook does many things I don't like. But I do it to keep up with my kids and grandkids. I also like some of the Pages. Many are angry they took Messages out and forced you to get Messenger. Doesn't bother me. I've been using Messenger over 2 years. But I have 4 Facebook accounts, counting my wife's. So I also use Friendly+. All 4 accounts on one app. It's actually not too bad. Not as good as, but ok. And The Messages Work In Friendly+.
    I feel the same way. I dislike a bunch of things about FB but I still have my account to keep in touch with friends & family. I usually log on about once every couple of weeks and I hate Messenger with a passion. It annoys me that I need a separate app to get FB messages. Maybe I'll try Friendly+ so I can get rid of an app.
    08-02-2014 11:32 PM
    I feel the same way. I dislike a bunch of things about FB but I still have my account to keep in touch with friends & family. I usually log on about once every couple of weeks and I hate Messenger with a passion. It annoys me that I need a separate app to get FB messages. Maybe I'll try Friendly+ so I can get rid of an app.
    Yup, most of my family and friends still use it and that's why I need to keep my Facebook account in there still...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    08-03-2014 09:04 AM
    There's a free version of Friendly. I don't recall the differences, unless it was ads. They have color themes. Even pink. It's like Facebook in Safari, but with more features.
    kataran and nikkisharif like this.
    08-03-2014 09:17 AM
    There's a free version of Friendly. I don't recall the differences, unless it was ads. They have color themes. Even pink. It's like Facebook in Safari, but with more features.
    Thanks, I just downloaded it. Facebook & Messenger have been deleted
    08-03-2014 06:40 PM
    I left FB alone a few years ago because I thought there was too much drama and I didn't like where it was heading regarding privacy.

A couple weeks ago someone I hadn't seen or heard from in many years contacted and asked if I was on FB. Our conversation ended with us planning sort of a reunion. I haven't seen some of them in over 13 years.

Things like that make me wanna go back, so no I don't think it's lame, it just didn't work for me at the time. It works for some people.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums
    nikkisharif and Speedygi like this.
    08-03-2014 07:37 PM
    Thanks, I just downloaded it. Facebook & Messenger have been deleted
    What color did you choose?
    08-03-2014 10:04 PM
    What color did you choose?
    I was feeling girly today so I chose pink️. It was a tough decision though because grey is my fave color. I may switch it up. What color do you have?
    08-04-2014 01:03 AM
    I don't mind Facebook. I can understand why skis people hate it though. I use it to keep in touch with family/friends.
    08-04-2014 02:35 AM
    I don't mind Facebook. I can understand why skis people hate it though. I use it to keep in touch with family/friends.
    Keeping in touch with family and friends is just about the only reason I can see, to keep it activated.
    08-04-2014 05:40 AM
    I love Facebook because of family (my elders are on there now) and friends. So I stick around for that purpose but I will not allow them to update automatically.
    kataran likes this.
    08-04-2014 10:40 AM
    I have Facebook still but there are days where I really consider shutting it down when you see family members acting ridiculous or people sending you the game requests.
    08-04-2014 11:24 AM
    a lot of people spend a lot of their time on FB

i feel sorry for them and the people around them
    08-04-2014 12:06 PM

Totally agree. I feel bad for people on online forums for tech. What a waste of time. Right?

ಠ益ಠ
    08-04-2014 12:29 PM

Well the ones that called 911 when FB went down last week I'm a little concerned about them
    HAWK and nikkisharif like this.
    08-04-2014 12:40 PM
    Well the ones that called 911 when FB went down last week I'm a little concerned about them
    Seriously? That's sad
    08-04-2014 06:06 PM
    Totally agree. I feel bad for people on online forums for tech. What a waste of time. Right?

ಠ益ಠ
    you trynna start somethin' Boy?
    08-04-2014 06:51 PM
    I completely agree with the above comment, I have exactly the same opinion!
    its funny cause this could be related to any comment on anything ever!
    leanneverett95 likes this.
    08-04-2014 09:24 PM
    Even though I don't use it much, I still find the new update... interesting...
    08-04-2014 09:51 PM
    Even though I don't use it much, I still find the new update... interesting...
    Interesting isn't the word
    08-04-2014 10:42 PM
    you trynna start somethin' Boy?
    Just pointing out a funny contradiction. You would think a person with Ted as his avatar could take a joke.
    08-05-2014 08:08 AM
    Just pointing out a funny contradiction. You would think a person with Ted as his avatar could take a joke.
    Blink was teasing back at you, but what did he say that was contradictory?
    08-05-2014 08:53 AM
62 123