No More Bills

rosmediapp

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
No More Bills

mzl.wudnxkvh.175x175-75.png

Price: Free

App Store:
An application for scanning and cataloguing receipts and bills. Thanks to an in-built camera function, the user can take a photo of a receipt, save it under a relevant, custom-defined category, and enter such information as: name, store name, date of purchase, guarantee period, price, etc. All information is saved to the application in the phone memory. [/COLOR]

- Easy photographing of receipts, along with cropping the photo to the receipt itself
- Photo editing
- Fast description of saved receipts
- Searching by any given criteria
- Adding information about guarantee period duration
- E-mailing selected receipts to any address ? send it to the store during the visit instead of printing it
- Receipt printing
- ...and much, much more

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you very much for bringing this very good looking app including the icon to our members for review. I have to say that if this app works as you have described then I think you have a winner on your hands and it seems to include many features to make an app successful. Good for you to bring it and FREE -- BONUS for sure on that one. Best of luck to you and I am certain you are going to get many hits on thins one. I am going to download it myself right now. Thank you.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Nice app can't wait to start entering data

Thank you I will give feedback soon

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members