Amazon MP3

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I found the mobile Amazon where I could buy an MP3 from Amazon.

How can I get the song onto my device without using iTunes.? Or Amazon cloud player?

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to use a separate app to play Anazon songs while having a separate app for my music on the iPhone. I want them combined. I want to make playlists that include both, and be able to shuffle all.

As for iTunes, it's just not as convenient. Downloading from Amazon and transferring to iTunes isn't difficult but it does require a computer.

I'll probably just buy from iTunes now. I think that's what Apple counts on anyway!

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking that was the case. Hoping otherwise.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
In my own opinion I really don't know or can see what your objection is and seems to me that you are making it more difficult for yourself that need me. You should choose one and stick with it and I would have to lean of course to iTunes and your iPhone which is so much more compatible and will do everything you want to do.

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
In my own opinion I really don't know or can see what your objection is and seems to me that you are making it more difficult for yourself that need me. You should choose one and stick with it and I would have to lean of course to iTunes and your iPhone which is so much more compatible and will do everything you want to do.

It's just a matter of switching then. I was using Amazon MP3 for all my purchases. I like buying on the phone directly. Like I said is rather not have two separate music lists and apps.

I'll switch to iTunes for now.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just buy from your phone from the Apple store and tether to iTunes and sync the bought song from the Apple Store, From your your phone into iTunes. make your Play list and hit shuffle in iTunes and there you go and will have the songs on both your computer and phone.

EDIT...Just remember before you say HOW...LOL 3G or 4G since you don't have WIFI.....:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77