Need a calendar exchange/google solution

tubaguy63

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I have my work exchange connection setup on a 4S. I can access my work calendar on the phone. I also have a google exchange setup with my google calendars. I'm looking for a way to add my work calendar to my google calendar usin the iPhone.

I am unable to install google sync on my work desktop so the iphone is my only other option.

Thanks!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You already have your work calendar on your iPhone and you already have a Google exchange set up? Why not just enable calendar in both so that you see them both on your single iPhone calendar? You don't actually want to merge them.

tubaguy63

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I do want to merge them because I want to view my work calendar on my other devices and can't setup work exchange on those devices.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The only thing you could do would be to export your work calendar. What other devices, and why are you unable to set up your work exchange on them while you can on your iPhone?

tubaguy63

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone 4S required a mobileiron app installation and to use a custom profile from my office communicate with the exchange sever. I'm not allowed to install that on my personal iphone 5 or iPad. I use both iPhones regularly and need calendar access on both. The only way I can assume this would work would be to find a way for the 4s to send the exchange calendar data to google calendar. I just can't find a way to do it.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Does your employer support Exchange/Outlook Web Access?? Just use that on your personal devices if they permit it...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2