(Laughing)...You're not blind, my friend. Before responding to your post, I re-installed the new Tapatalk app and although you can quote a post, you cannot multi-quote like you can with Tapatalk 2. That option appears to be missing at this time. I've attached a screenshot of the feature from the Tapatalk 2 app.

Attachment 36606
    Phew! ๐Ÿ˜… Glad I'm not (that) blind, I can go pick up my glasses from the trash can now lol.

Thanks for clearing that out
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-16-2013 09:44 PM
    I'm not seeing those same options http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/17/tasy7ajy.jpg

Thanks everyone for the replies tho!
    Indeed Shanice, the multi quote option is only available in T2 app, you have T1 (like me). The best way is to copy one post AND then quote the other.
    08-16-2013 09:47 PM
    Indeed Shanice, the multi quote option is only available in T2 app, you have T1 (like me). The best way is to copy one post AND then quote the other.
    Gosh I feel so slow I thought that quote button was how to single quote as well. Blah. My slow moment for the day.
    08-16-2013 09:52 PM
    Just to help clear any doubts, people even though T1 had a major update it is STILL v1 and it may look similar, but it is DIFFERENT from T2.

We just found one difference, but I'm sure there must be other differences, which is only fair considering T2 costs a lot more than T1 (which has also gone free now).
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-16-2013 09:52 PM
    Well on that note I like how much cleaner the app is but the sliding screens is weird navigationally. Honestly, the old app was weird too, this is much better.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-16-2013 09:53 PM
    Well on that note I like how much cleaner the app is but the sliding screens is weird navigationally. Honestly, the old app was weird too, this is much better.
    It's just different from what you're used to. I felt the same way to a degree, but now that I'm used to it, it is hard for me to revert back to the old style.
    08-16-2013 10:06 PM
    Figures I just dropped $4 on T2 two days ago lol.

I loathe T2 so before I update T1, can someone tell me, does each thread in T1 still show how many minutes ago the most recent comment was made? In T2, any threads I had participated in show a star instead of how long ago the last comment was made and I HATE that.
    08-16-2013 10:44 PM
    Figures I just dropped $4 on T2 two days ago lol.

I loathe T2 so before I update T1, can someone tell me, does each thread in T1 still show how many minutes ago the most recent comment was made? In T2, any threads I had participated in show a star instead of how long ago the last comment was made and I HATE that.
    I'm using T2 and the minutes display on everything including threads I've participated in. See the attached screenshot.

Tapatalk 2 App-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21376708061.592235.jpg
    08-16-2013 10:54 PM
    Check this out D. If I'm in an actual sub forum like 'iPhone 5s', the stars block out or override the time. I don't like that cause the times help me see if anything is likely new.
    08-16-2013 11:01 PM
    So Tapatalk 2 and the updated Tapatalk 1 have the same icon now?

I am confused. Lol

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk
    08-16-2013 11:13 PM
    Check this out D. If I'm in an actual sub forum like 'iPhone 5s', the stars block out or override the time. I don't like that cause the times help me see if anything is likely new. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/17/zeqydype.jpg
    Oh, I see. You're referring to your subscribed threads/posts that the stars represent. I merely select the "unread" option to see what the latest posts are as well as have notifications set to alert me for various things. Anyway, I'm getting ready to wind down for the night. Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening.
    08-16-2013 11:29 PM
    So Tapatalk 2 and the updated Tapatalk 1 have the same icon now?

I am confused. Lol

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk
    Apparently so, but if you look closer, the T1 app is a lot more plain, the T2 looks a bit darker, has shadows and depth.
    CDG likes this.
    08-16-2013 11:39 PM
    As for the app becoming free, I'm a bit peeved that I paid for this app and it becomes free now. I bet you they will get rid of the current paid for version in the near future. I do like the new look though.
    08-17-2013 05:31 AM
    Wonder if this means an update to v2 to further differentiate them?
    08-18-2013 07:47 AM
    Wonder if this means an update to v2 to further differentiate them?
    T2 has theme options. I'd have to really take a look a look and find all the differences. I've just been too busy at work these last couple months to have time for it though.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!
    08-18-2013 03:22 PM
    This SUCKSSSSSS. I had to restore my device and it automatically updated my Tapatalk app. I hate this new layout. Despise that Stickies are at the top of threads in a sub forum. Hate that in the threads of sub forums I can't see how long ago the last post was if I have participated in the thread.

So, Tapatalk is deleted. Now to struggle through force closings in the iMore Forums app until iOS 7 comparable.
    08-19-2013 06:31 PM
    This SUCKSSSSSS. I had to restore my device and it automatically updated my Tapatalk app. I hate this new layout. Despise that Stickies are at the top of threads in a sub forum. Hate that in the threads of sub forums I can't see how long ago the last post was if I have participated in the thread.

So, Tapatalk is deleted. Now to struggle through force closings in the iMore Forums app until iOS 7 comparable.
    You don't have an older version in your iTunes library or your Trash folder? You could delete the new one and resync the old one.
    08-19-2013 07:27 PM
    Tapatalk v1 has another update available, apparently to fix major issues. Wonder what those issues were...
    08-19-2013 07:31 PM
    This SUCKSSSSSS. I had to restore my device and it automatically updated my Tapatalk app.
    Do you have a backed up version on iTunes that has not been updated?
    I hate this new layout. Despise that Stickies are at the top of threads in a sub forum.
    You can turn off stickies in the app's settings.
    Hate that in the threads of sub forums I can't see how long ago the last post was if I have participated in the thread.
    I'm not having a problem seeing the spent time in any forum or thread.

Force closings? Every now and then I'll reinstall the app to use for a day or two and don't experience any forces closings. Dude, what the heck!
    08-19-2013 07:43 PM
    Tapatalk 2 has just been updated to a new "Pro" version. This comes on the heels of version 1 going free and getting the new UI.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-19-2013 10:37 PM
    Tapatalk 2 has just been updated to a new "Pro" version. This comes on the heels of version 1 going free and getting the new UI.
    Thank you, sir. I appreciate the tip and have just finished downloading it. Thanks, again...
    08-19-2013 10:48 PM
    I seem to have fallen behind in keeping you all informed of when changes are coming. Also, in the latest beta I can't access the iMore forums, I have to revert to T1 for iMore currently.
    08-19-2013 11:10 PM
    I seem to have fallen behind in keeping you all informed of when changes are coming. Also, in the latest beta I can't access the iMore forums, I have to revert to T1 for iMore currently.
    Yeah, man, what's up with that? You're slipping...lol...As for reverting back to T1for now, you know it's only temporary...
    08-19-2013 11:15 PM
    Yeah, man, what's up with that? You're slipping...lol...As for reverting back to T1for now, you know it's only temporary...
    Yes it is, and it's just because I've been so busy with work, I've been working 50+ weeks for the past two months, started falling behind on Talk Mobile as well :/ but it's all good, I've made friends with an American Idol contestant staying at my hotel.
    08-19-2013 11:17 PM
    Yes it is, and it's just because I've been so busy with work, I've been working 50+ weeks for the past two months, started falling behind on Talk Mobile as well :/ but it's all good, I've made friends with an American Idol contestant staying at my hotel.
    Shweeeet! Lucky you.......As for all the hours worked, I understand, and I hope you're grateful for those hours...
    08-19-2013 11:24 PM
423 ... 1213141516 ...