Instagram app

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Idk if this has been mentioned if so I apologize but does the Instagram app on the mini look really blurry and small?

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes, don't use Instagram on any ipad because its a iPhone only app! However there is a few Instagram reader apps on iTunes there a free one pad agree and two or three that cost around two bucks one is iris and my favorite is instagallery but there all a very nice Instagram experience

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Hope they update it or something soon because the app sucks on the ipad. So much for all those "tablet apps" that everyone using apple tries to use against android. At least on android it wasn't just stretched out version and looked good.

crazy_star

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hope they update it or something soon because the app sucks on the ipad. So much for all those "tablet apps" that everyone using apple tries to use against android. At least on android it wasn't just stretched out version and looked good.

Agreed. Still, I wouldn't change my iPad for the world.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well what about people who want to look at pictures on the bigger iPad screen? I have no intentions of taking pictures with my iPad but like the larger pictures than compared to my iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2