SKINZ, the new wallpaper app for your iphone 4, 4s, 5, ipod with PROMO CODES

Theappguys

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Elite Platinum, the developer behind the wildly successful My Budget Planner app for the iPhone family of smartphones, just announced the release of a new family of products, Skinz.

It is a collection of great new shelves, backgrounds and wallpaper skins that are built from the ground up. The iPhone 5 version is designed specifically to make full use of the new Retina HD display. At 640 X 1136 dpi, it will literally jump out and grab you. On the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, you can choose a new look as often as you like.

Skinz was designed to be the most attractive and functional of all iPhone 5 wallpaper apps. The great news is that it now is also available for the iPhone 4, IPhone 4S, and the iPod 4 and iPod 5.

These skins are so great that you won?t believe you had survived so far without them! Imagine being able to change the entire look of your iPhone or iPad as many times a day as you like, making you feel like you just got a new phone.

Among the exciting features you will find:
? Unique designs, created specifically for the iPhone 5
? New artwork will be added weekly, so your choices will keep growing
? Just press the NEW button and all the latest iPhone 5 skinz will load automatically? No need to update manually!
? You have many categories to choose from:
o Cars
o Cities
o Animals
o Technology
o Holidays
o Apple Lovers
o Music
o Dragons
o Girlie
o Macro Zoom Textures
o ?and much more!

PROMO CODES

MEHWHKLKJL3N
KF4RF7EAT94K

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yup. I try not to let that piss me off I put a bunch up in the past and most people are thankful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2