All new interface very slick. I really like it..
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-18-2012 10:28 AM
    It's nice. I still prefer Tweetbot. But it's coming very close.
    09-18-2012 10:46 AM
    other than the UI change what else.. anything actually useful?
    09-18-2012 11:20 AM
    I'll have to give it a try. I enjoyed the previous version, but i hated the ads showing up in my timeline so I went back to Tweetbot. I suppose I will test out the latest iteration of the Twitter client a little later today just to see what changes have been made. Thanks for the update.
    09-18-2012 11:30 AM
    I'll have to give it a try. I enjoyed the previous version, but i hated the ads showing up in my timeline so I went back to Tweetbot. I suppose I will test out the latest iteration of the Twitter client a little later today just to see what changes have been made. Thanks for the update.
    Those terrible sponsored and ad tweets are still there. I hate it but that's what we will have to come to expect with free products like Twitter and YouTube.
    09-18-2012 01:31 PM
    Those terrible sponsored and ad tweets are still there. I hate it but that's what we will have to come to expect with free products like Twitter and YouTube.
    I know and it's frustrating as heck. I was reading an American Thinker article about an hour ago on its website and became frustrated because of the annoying & distracting ads. Thank GOD for Instapaper!
    09-18-2012 02:17 PM
    I hate it!!!! I can't see my timeline and a link from a tweet at the same time, and it sucks! I miss the swiping. Anyway to get the old version back? I am jail broken.
    09-22-2012 09:20 AM
    Well, I tested out the new Twitter app via my iPad and I like it in regard to using it on the iPad. It's simplistic as heck and very fast. The reason I prefer it on my iPad is because when I tweet via my iPad, I'm primarily reading and posting very little, unlike my iPhone where I do most of my serious tweeting. For that, Tweetbot is still king.
    09-22-2012 09:26 AM
    I am believed about Twitter on the iPhone doesn’t get much better than this (A decent Twitter app Twidroid). TweetDeck offers a beautiful paneled interface that lets you swipe between your most recent updates, mentions and direct messages.
    09-24-2012 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD