Twitter app for iOS update

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to give it a try. I enjoyed the previous version, but i hated the ads showing up in my timeline so I went back to Tweetbot. I suppose I will test out the latest iteration of the Twitter client a little later today just to see what changes have been made. Thanks for the update.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to give it a try. I enjoyed the previous version, but i hated the ads showing up in my timeline so I went back to Tweetbot. I suppose I will test out the latest iteration of the Twitter client a little later today just to see what changes have been made. Thanks for the update.

Those terrible sponsored and ad tweets are still there. I hate it but that's what we will have to come to expect with free products like Twitter and YouTube.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Those terrible sponsored and ad tweets are still there. I hate it but that's what we will have to come to expect with free products like Twitter and YouTube.

I know and it's frustrating as heck. I was reading an American Thinker article about an hour ago on its website and became frustrated because of the annoying & distracting ads. Thank GOD for Instapaper!

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I hate it!!!! I can't see my timeline and a link from a tweet at the same time, and it sucks! I miss the swiping. Anyway to get the old version back? I am jail broken.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I tested out the new Twitter app via my iPad and I like it in regard to using it on the iPad. It's simplistic as heck and very fast. The reason I prefer it on my iPad is because when I tweet via my iPad, I'm primarily reading and posting very little, unlike my iPhone where I do most of my serious tweeting. For that, Tweetbot is still king.

mobileapp

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I am believed about Twitter on the iPhone doesn’t get much better than this (A decent Twitter app Twidroid). TweetDeck offers a beautiful paneled interface that lets you swipe between your most recent updates, mentions and direct messages.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234