Download our FREE app and review to win iTunes Gift Card every Monday

sectorgirl

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
BetterLetter is a challenging word game which is not just for nerds. Also available in French, it comes in 4 themes to keep you inspired.

For the next 4 weeks, we will give away $15 iTunes gift cards every Monday (to chase the blues) starting 27 August 2012.

To enter:
1. Download the app from App Store - BetterLetter
2. Leave us a review on the App Store
3. Email us the name that you used in the review to: contest@edenpod.com

We will do a random draw on every Monday.

Thanks and all the best!

Last edited:

sectorgirl

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Any feedback is much welcomed!

Thanks NESkami62! We all need to survive don't we? so...you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours ;)

Hope you'll give it a try and give us your feedback.. we'd love to know how we can be better.

Cheers!

sectorgirl

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
This week's winner is username 'agleung'! Thanks for participating and if you missed this week's draw, there are still 3 more to go!
Submit your review on the US App Store and drop us a note at contest@edenpod.com. You could be the next lucky one :)

All the best and have a super week ahead!

sectorgirl

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
And the Winner is.....

This week's winner is username 'Sarivcbe' who wrote:
"Better letter is a unique word game that is pretty challenging. The rules are pretty straightforward - keep on adding letters to form a word from the existing one till no word can be formed. The tricky part is outthinking your opponent - forcing them to play a word which you can add onto."

Thank you Sarivcbe and all who participated in the contest!
2 more draws to go - so submit a fresh review (if you've previously submitted but didn't win - I'm sorry!) on the App Store and send me your details at contest@edenpod.com

All entries for the week closes at 6pm Singapore time every Monday and the results of the draw will be announced right after that - so if you missed it, just be the first to submit for the next one.

All the best!

sectorgirl

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Last week's winner was 'carlacag123' and this week's final draw winner is 'snapb202'!

I'm very much loving the responses and feedback that we've received so far.. It's nice to hear from our users and to know how we can make this game better for everyone. Hope you've enjoyed the contest and we're looking forward to running the next one reaaallly soon.

Thank you for your submissions and support for our apps!

Cheers

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711